Why Topsy & Tim Full Episodes channel appears in my account in YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you logged in? If so, go to your history and remove any watched videos that may be influencing those recommendations. There is also a section that shows what you typed in to search for. again, delete what you don't want to be known.

If you aren't logged in, YouTube doesn't have a clue what you might want to watch so it will suggest all sorts of content.

Are you watching via the YouTube Kids app?

Reactions: Crown

Windows&MSDOS

Reaction score
But, i have an issue because Woolly and Tig Official Channel appeared in my screen, can anyone help me?
I fixed the Little Baby Bum one but watch my other screenshot. All of them, see this image.43076

Windows&MSDOS

Reaction score
Say the reasons why Woolly and Tig Official Channel appears in recommendations.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Say the reasons why Woolly and Tig Official Channel appears in recommendations.
Please would be nice.
Nobody here works at Youtube. We don't control Youtube. We already told you all the reasons why it could have appeared (someone using your account to watch similar videos, watching similar categories, Youtube recommending popular videos, etc) and you said you've done none of those things, so frankly, we don't know either. As I said, just click you're not interested and move on.

Windows&MSDOS

Reaction score
The second issue is TVOKids Paw Patrol. two days ago, but they want to let me to watch these because i hate TVOkids and Paw Patrol, these are assholes. Before them, i deleted all my feed history and backuped something. The problem is because i live in Peru and i don't know what about TVOkids.43087

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Are you really going to post in this thread every time YouTube suggests a channel to you? We've already given you the answer.

Reactions: KatyAdelson
Status
Not open for further replies.