Why this could be! unbelieveable!

Alex Jennirr

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I ve young channel of mine with limited subs and views.
However, someone, I know, has a YT channel about kid toys is getting 1 to 2 million views per day for most of the home made videos. To be noted that subcribers number is not more than 31k, and no single like/dislike, and no single comment as well. I ve feeling this's by buying views, but dont know how YT didnt take action months ago

ItsMeJackP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
It's possible to disable comments and hide the likes/dislikes, so maybe that's what your friend did? With kids videos they often watch them on a tv or tablet, and they just play through playlists, so it's possible they wouldn't pick up likes, dislikes, and comments, but highly unlikely to have that many views and no engagement, even if the views were bought. So I'd lean toward the stats being hidden. Without seeing the channel it's hard to say though.

Alex Jennirr

Reaction score
channel name is: "rayan toys for kids" and "hello tv-nursery rhyms" , have look and share thoughts please

ItsMeJackP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
channel name is: "rayan toys for kids" and "hello tv-nursery rhyms" , have look and share thoughts please
Had a look, the ratings have definitely been disabled. The comments haven't (in the one I looked at), so I suppose the audience just haven't happened to leave comments. I don't know why they'd have disabled comments, that's usually done by controversial channels who get loads of dislikes.

Alex Jennirr

Reaction score
Had a look, the ratings have definitely been disabled. The comments haven't (in the one I looked at), so I suppose the audience just haven't happened to leave comments. I don't know why they'd have disabled comments, that's usually done by controversial channels who get loads of dislikes.
thanks for speculation. Any guess on how such a huge vonule of views!

thanks

Miketastic

The Journeystickman
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
lmao Hello TV-Nursery Rhymes needs to work on their thumbnails and content. I guess the parents don't want to face criticism from their mediocre work, maybe that's why they disable comments and likes. Rayan on the other hand, at least his mom puts in effort and the videos are decent to watch, still not my cup of tea. I remember the raise of Ryan and news outlet were predicting that this kid was going to surpass Pewdiepie. I believe they disable comments to prevent from online harassment but keep the likes ratio.

allthingstodd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Reporter, Vlogger, Comedian, Commentator
Yea, alot of the times they disable it so their children don't get their feelings hurt. OR maybe they jut don't care about the feedback. Children youtube driven channels are getting HUGE so the viewer count is believable. Kids wil sit and watch anything for a long time if its interesting enough.

Alex Jennirr

Reaction score
looks convincing to some point, thanks.
I was initially making this note for this channel coz I ve a channel too but not getting 1% of traffic though making valuable content, so I though its matter of views purshase and no further reason behind...
thank u for time and interaction. I ll stay active and benefit from gurus