Why sub if you wont watch ?

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
actually even the big youtubers have this problem. Its not all about subs to get views its about content, title and tags if you put in the work the views will come

RogueNinja

Reviewer, no longer gaming :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
thas the problem i put allot of work into my vids and effort i spend at least 11 hours a day on my content

K.V Anime

Nerds With Passports
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thas the problem i put allot of work into my vids and effort i spend at least 11 hours a day on my content
Patience grasshoppa! Overnight success on youtube is not as common as it use to be. Keep putting in the hard work and it'll translate into success. I recommend the YouTube Playbook. It has a lot of advice to bring out the most of your channel. http://www.youtube.com/yt/creators/playbook.html

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You normally subscribe to somebody because you liked a video of theirs and wouldn't mind watching more in the future. That doesn't mean that they will watch every video you make from now on. Do you watch every video made by every one of your subscriptions? It's just unrealistic.

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
k well the video is not the problem. How the video is found is the problem. For example the video you have in your signature has one word for the description. You should have at least a paragraph or two describing your video and what it is. You need to max out your tags. A good title that ties in with your description and tags is also a plus. I would probably take out the Rogue Ninja Plays and make it something that people search for.

RogueNinja

Reviewer, no longer gaming :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
slight problem i have like an ocd when it comes to the titles i like as much as possible on them to match XD thts why i always put my name and | those

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
slight problem i have like an ocd when it comes to the titles i like as much as possible on them to match XD thts why i always put my name and | those
k well at least write out a long description and lots of tags. If anything describe yourself and channel and you can copy and paste in all your videos. Only really famous youtubers can get away with short descriptions and little tags