Why sub if you wont watch ?

RogueNinja

Reviewer, no longer gaming :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
this has confuddled my mind greatly, while i enjoy seeing tht i have 52 subs ETC i dont like seeing tht my vids get around 15 to 20 views, whats that about ?

Christopher

16Davies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe they are in different timezones and by the time they see youtube, your videos have been pushed off their subscription pages. Either that or they're just not active youtubers.

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
There has been problems withing Youtube where certain people may not be seeing your videos up. I have had the same problems with my most recent videos.

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
well it doesn't exactly mean they don't like your vids. Maybe it is because they don't have maybe much time but they might watch it some time. I have not watch all my subscribers vids, saying that one is syndicate and has 1,000s. Just be patient, the views will role in.

RogueNinja

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
well this is the problem, the views dont role in :/

K.V Anime

Nerds With Passports
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not every subscriber is active on Youtube. You also got subs who sub for the hell of it. Sometimes, the waiting game is the only option. Don't worry about those who sub and don't watch, worry about getting more genuine subs who will.

thechalkboy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have about 150 subscriptions, I can't possibly watch everyone, but I try to, it's possible this is the same problem you're having

RogueNinja

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
true peples i think il just continue on and hope i gain more :)

YoiGamerHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Most people are subbed to quite a large amount of people. I'm personally subbed to about 50 people and I have no hope of watching every video of everyone that i'm subbed to. Also I find that my shorter videos or videos that aren't part of a let's play get alot more views. I have around the same subs as you and my views can range anywhere from 15 to around 80 per video. Some videos just do better than others.