I agree with this 100%. I just put out my first video last week and I have 0 subscribers. I’ve seen many other youtuber videos and their comments are spammed with sub4sub but from steady research I have learned it’s not effective. So that’s why I’m here in the forums engaging with others like me. I would much rather have organic subscribers that actually enjoy my content than just someone subbing for a sub back. That’s lame because it’s the views & engagement that matter not the subscribers. Have a good day everyone

Content is the king. If you want people to watch your videos, make sure the quality is good enough to bring more people in.
I have used Sub4Sub before and I literally hate it. Now, I just want quality and the people who are really interested in my contents.

Sub for sub it really bad thing i think. 'Cause look, sub for sub it means that you're not interested in each others channel. And it means if you even reach 1m subs, who will watch your content? Maybe 1 or 2? It is just for a number. Anyway better one, but truly subscriber, and if he youtuber too, and you like his ch, why not!? It is normal. But in 99% it is just sub for sub without even watching.

I guess buying subs are just as bad as sub for sub
I would say it is even more detrimental. You will have all the negatives of sub4sub, but with the added bonus that your subs are basically fake and there is a 0% chance any of those subs turn into real ones. Plus you are breaking Youtube rules by doing so, so no, it's really, really not worth it.

Back