Why? MCN REC Studios & Zoomin not pay January.

Alden Tim

Reaction score
Dear!
I am having many channels joining MCN Rec Studios this is managed by Zoomin.tv.
They did not send me payments in January so far, they kept failing to keep their promises and without any notice of delay.
We are worried about this issue.
Does anyone have a similar problem with REC Studios and Zoomin?

Attachments

robertjones

Reaction score
Has REC Studios ever paid you? After I did research of this network I found it's 100% scam.
yttalk.com/threads/recstudios-tv-scam-watch-out.162607
+ Many videos on youtube saying so

Mister D

Reaction score
Hello. I have been with Zoomintv since fall of 2014. For three years payments were on time, until now. Since last fall, each payment became later and later. Like many others, I still have yet to be paid for January. I am not a small channel. The money they owe me is in the four figures. This has caused me tremendous headaches. I am currently looking for a new network.

Reaction score
Hey Mister D

I have the same problem, and just like you, the amount they owe me is a large amount too... I'm really worried too... Idk If maybe you wanna add me on skype? so we can look up for more people with this issue. My username is: migue.moreno.95

Alden Tim

Reaction score
Hello. I have been with Zoomintv since fall of 2014. For three years payments were on time, until now. Since last fall, each payment became later and later. Like many others, I still have yet to be paid for January. I am not a small channel. The money they owe me is in the four figures. This has caused me tremendous headaches. I am currently looking for a new network.
We need a lawyer to work with them, but first send a report to Youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alden Tim

Reaction score
Any update?
Dear!
We are victims of Zoomin and Rec Studios MCN, they are not paying, they are scam.
Join Group, we need to unite and find a lawyer:
Link Group: facebook,com/groups/Recstudios.MCN/