Why isn't my channel growing? Need Feedback!

Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello guys,
Thank you in advance for reading this.
I do really need some HELP in here.

I you guys could give me some feedback, some criticism would be very helpful.
You can target my videos, channel branding, thumbnails, anything...
I'm just looking for answers, perhaps you know why isn't my channel growing and what can I do to make it grow and that would be amazing.

Thank you all for any answer
Pedro

NathanB

Reaction score
I think if you keep this up you will start to grow pretty big. Only criticism is try to engage with your fans more.

Reactions: Pedro Nascimento

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Partilha os teus videos em forums tipo reddit, e pede feedback. Comenta videos em canais pequenos, pq o pessoal costuma ver os canais de quem comenta. Interage com os visualizadores. Faz perguntas, etc... O teu material é bom.

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello guys,
Thank you in advance for reading this.
I do really need some HELP in here.

I you guys could give me some feedback, some criticism would be very helpful.
You can target my videos, channel branding, thumbnails, anything...
I'm just looking for answers, perhaps you know why isn't my channel growing and what can I do to make it grow and that would be amazing.

Thank you all for any answer
Pedro
Wow your views are amazing! Honestly, just keep making the videos. The quality seems good, thumbnails are great... Try and get them to engage by telling them to comment for some reason. "Tell me your favourite place you've ever visited." "If you've been to (wherever you are) tell me something I should do in my next vlog." etc.

Samantha McLean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wow you really have amazing content. your thumbnails are really good and your video quality is pretty decent. its a travel channel so its pretty niche...maybe targeting your videos to certain people. promoting it in places where they have people interested in such stuff. also good tags help! Good luck and your sub count isn't bad...it will take time but you will get there. I am in the same position as you.

Shikabambi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you could try tagging your videos better. it looks like you favor keyword tags, those are good but try using more tags with multiple words. think of something that somebody would actually search for and write that exact search term into the tags of your videos. don't leave out the spaces either, or people may not find it by searching that term.
if you want people to stumble upon your channel, try commenting on every single video you see. this increases the chance of people stumbling upon your channel.

your videos are of really good quality, i have no criticism to give. you're actually doing quite well. i know personally that after i hit 500 it took a while to keep growing, but keep going! it will happen one day.

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My only issue is sometimes your music out drowns your voice especially in your trailer. The time lapses are really cool. You'll get subscribers. I'm going to subscribe :D

Cheaty

Reaction score
I dont know if this effects a traveling channel but maybe upload more frequently? I never subscribe to a youtuber that post like 2-6 times a month unless they are really special and unique in some way. But i subscribe to allot of people that are not that special but they post a video almost every single day.

But that is just my opinion, btw the videos are great :)

Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think if you keep this up you will start to grow pretty big. Only criticism is try to engage with your fans more.
I took that advice from someone couple months ago and I have been working on it, I want it to look natural. I have been talking more on the videos and explaining what I am doing, so I can interact with them. Do you know any other way? Or anything in specific?[DOUBLEPOST=1484355266,1484355139][/DOUBLEPOST]
Partilha os teus videos em forums tipo reddit, e pede feedback. Comenta videos em canais pequenos, pq o pessoal costuma ver os canais de quem comenta. Interage com os visualizadores. Faz perguntas, etc... O teu material é bom.
Já tentei usar o reedit mas não sei como usar bem, eu já tentei partilhar mas não sei em que paginas hei de partilhar. Tipo em que sub-reedit hei de por...[DOUBLEPOST=1484355362][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow your views are amazing! Honestly, just keep making the videos. The quality seems good, thumbnails are great... Try and get them to engage by telling them to comment for some reason. "Tell me your favourite place you've ever visited." "If you've been to (wherever you are) tell me something I should do in my next vlog." etc.
That is a really great idea!! I am now in Orlando, Florida. I'm gonna include that on this video. Thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1484355466][/DOUBLEPOST]
wow you really have amazing content. your thumbnails are really good and your video quality is pretty decent. its a travel channel so its pretty niche...maybe targeting your videos to certain people. promoting it in places where they have people interested in such stuff. also good tags help! Good luck and your sub count isn't bad...it will take time but you will get there. I am in the same position as you.
Thank you, tags is a thing that I am not sure how it really works. Which places should I promote it, I sometimes try to find places but I can't.

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Há muitos. Eu só ponho em 2, pk tambem n manjo mt daquilo. No NewTubers , e no PartneredYoutube. Pedes feedback, e eventualmente alguém opina.