Why is this subscribers thing jammed

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont have that like that on mine, where the icon is on mine its to show whether or not is has been published.

Reactions: xandru8

Rizzwizz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
While I have my cursor on top of it it tells when it was published. What does it say when you bring ur cursor on top of that icon?

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i had that problem a while ago it got stuck but it got fixed ... you should ask on the forum i think there are a frew glitches left but don`t worry its gona work out eventualy just ask someone if they are subbed to you if they got youre video

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
yeah mine only has it after I upload but it should go away after it sends out to your sub feed.

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah mine only has it after I upload but it should go away after it sends out to your sub feed.
yeah but i think he reffers that it stayes stuck and doesen`t go away ... i`m not sure if everyone got that glitch but i got it a few days ago but it got fixed suposebly

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
yeah but i think he reffers that it stayes stuck and doesen`t go away ... i`m not sure if everyone got that glitch but i got it a few days ago but it got fixed suposebly
yeah i get what he means i was just saying it should only appear on a video recently uploaded and shouldnt be there that long

Reactions: Michael and xandru8

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I've never had that on my channel but I know what it is. On my other channel I got this icon, but it went away 2 minutes later.

Maybe wait, or re-upload.