Why is my channel still small?

Relex

Potato Master
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Obvious, lack of promotion, just PM me and I can help your video mate, I'll charge you yttalk cash, but not much.

Rozald Vane

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I dont see any problem uploading 20 minute lets plays. How are you suppose to have a 5 minute lets play? you would accomplish nothing! I started with 20minute episodes and I did fine.
Nice channel and videos.

Obvious, lack of promotion, just PM me and I can help your video mate, I'll charge you yttalk cash, but not much.
Interesting offer, I'll think about it. Plus, I think it is my lack of promotion that presents my lack of being exposed.

DerralTigger

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I think its just because there are just so many other youtubers out there now. That's why people who started earlier like as in 2010 are already big. Its because back then, there are not a lot of competitors.

Reactions: Rozald Vane

Relex

Potato Master
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice channel and videos.

Interesting offer, I'll think about it. Plus, I think it is my lack of promotion that presents my lack of being exposed.
It is sir, I watch your videos, a bit long, cut down on them then promote, cut down on videos, send the promotions up for a while, become good enough to leave promotion alone for a while.

Rozald Vane

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
That's a good plan, I'll try it out by this weekend. Thanks for the tip!

TheAloysiusVideo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just started wondering why is my channel still small after 6 months of hard work? Is it cause of my quality, my quantity, my attitude, or "no one really cares about small channels" type of thing? Also, any advice would be nice? Thanks if you reply.
Hey , let me tell u smth , if you are lucky , you can get ur channel grew fast , but i took around 7 month to get my first 100 sub and i am growing ever since . Try make video with other utuber ! They will help you promote ur channel :)

ImAshone

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been in the situation you're in for a while now, but there comes times on YouTube where like you will gain a hell of a lot of views and subscribers in maybe one week, then there will be like months where you hardly gain it's kind of like up and down with YouTube and gaining but just make sure you're always enjoying what you're doing it'll make a much bigger impact on how you feel about your channel also :)

Rozald Vane

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
I've been in the situation you're in for a while now, but there comes times on YouTube where like you will gain a hell of a lot of views and subscribers in maybe one week, then there will be like months where you hardly gain it's kind of like up and down with YouTube and gaining but just make sure you're always enjoying what you're doing it'll make a much bigger impact on how you feel about your channel also :)
Yeah, I'm starting to think that enjoying the games that I play is better than worrying about subscribers or views.

ImAshone

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, I'm starting to think that enjoying the games that I play is better than worrying about subscribers or views.
That's the best attitude to have! it'll pay off for sure in the long run!

gamerguyjoe

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would suggest only uploading one video a day. To many uploads can annoy your subscribers and overwhelm them. Give them time to watch the video before you release another. Id say no more then one video a day for sure!