Why is my channel still small?

Rozald Vane

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I just started wondering why is my channel still small after 6 months of hard work? Is it cause of my quality, my quantity, my attitude, or "no one really cares about small channels" type of thing? Also, any advice would be nice? Thanks if you reply.

Slowlist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
It can be frustrating at times, i ask myself all the time, what do i need to do, wish i had the secret for you

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
My channels still small and its only within the past few months I've been gaining.

(I've been doing youtube for almost a year now)

TheWillBox

I make moving pictures!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think quality of your content matters, but networking matters most. If you want to be on people's radars you need to post your video where ever you can gain the audience you want and collabing is always a good way too.

Okuu

☢CAUTION☢
Reaction score
Being small isn't bad, especially nowadays. Depending on what you do, YouTube is quite saturated on most niches. To be honest, you shouldn't care about growth that much and just keep doing the thing you like to do.

Reactions: SandSeven7

Jaguar550

Not without Vakarian!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just think your intro is way too long(15 sec.) i leaved your latest video around 8 sec. already bored me(i hate boring intro's). Also almost all your video's are very long(seriously 48 min >.<). Since you're such a small channel nobody will watch your video's for that long. Keep mind that audience retention is very important these days.

Rozald Vane

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I just think your intro is way too long(15 sec.) i leaved your latest video around 8 sec. already bored me(i hate boring intro's). Also almost all your video's are very long(seriously 48 min >.<). Since you're such a small channel nobody will watch your video's for that long. Keep mind that audience retention is very important these days.
I will definitely think about that because I've just thought people don't care for length of videos but its content and sometimes, I can't stop at a very bad spot in some games. And those videos were the ending of the series so I have them in a long length.

[DOUBLEPOST=1383688814,1383688782][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think quality of your content matters, but networking matters most. If you want to be on people's radars you need to post your video where ever you can gain the audience you want and collabing is always a good way too.
I've been networking ever since the beginning of my channel and nothing so far.

sickmind33

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
With a lot of channels, it's just luck of the draw

Reactions: Rozald Vane