Why is my channel not getting attenetion??

jacoblotus66

Reaction score
There's the link to my channel please reply with advise. Please like and subscribe while your there.

The Shack

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally, I thought your commentary videos were a lot of fun to watch. Unfortunately, the youtube platform is extremely competitive, so channels (like my own) are usually buried when they first get started. I noticed that you only have 3 videos uploaded to your channel at the moment, and yet you're still getting a steady flow of views, which is already a good start! I think if you continue uploading content at a steady pace, you'll start to see your views increase. Good luck to you! - Sarah

jumpshark_kev

Reaction score
You're doing great. Youtube in this age is an absolute grind, especially for the first 100 subscribers. Its quite honestly amazing that you were able to rack up over 500 views on one video alone this early. If you want quick and easy success, join tik tok.

Bruman

Well Known Pampaw
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I recommend using tubebuddy. It's an application that lets you see how your titles and tags rank on searches for videos.
Mine were absolutely terrible, I used tags like "Vlog" or "My life". Those tags are so overused that my videos got buried
underneath all the other competition. Just use the keyword search tool and find some that rank high and you could see
your video being one of the first ones that pop up. Overall you have a great channel and have found good success at
an early stage so thats a huge bonus.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Please like and subscribe wont work here. I suggest you try to work with humor in your vids. That´s what I do and it works for me

vineet

Reaction score
There's the link to my channel please reply with advice. Please like and subscribe while your there.
hey !
i will tell few things to change in your presentation
1)change channel banner it's looking dull
2) Thumbnail looks low-quality update that
3)opening intro for the video , the bell icon is weak
4)camera angle in the video & sound quality