Why is my channel growing slow?

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
What do I need to do to improve my channel as a whole so I could get noticed by a lot of people. I upload almost everyday and nothing if you guys could give me some feedback that would be very much appreciated!
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/classicshinner Much love!
Channel looks good dude, but the banner and the thumbnails dony look that good, you might want to looking it making them link in with you so anyone who looks at the thumbnail will recognise you. Also might be your tags, so make sure to work on then too

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think your consistency with posting videos is a great quality to have in a channel but I feel like it would be better if you put subtle background music to make your gameplay more alive. Cut out dead air and maybe only include highlights/important parts. You're still trying to get attention from viewers that are seeing your videos the first time, and I think catching their attention and retaining it is important. I hope this helped. I also hope to see a new and improved video from you ;)

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I saw your latest video, idk how it is for everyone else but for the video quality wasn't that great. I would also add voice overs or include your commentary instead of just music. With gaming video personality is huge. Good luck!

Maarij Bashir

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Here are my notes:

1. I would change the channel banner (it needs to be more clickbaity)
2. Thumbnails should be more clickbaity
3. Titles are pretty boring. I would like something that's not generic
4. You want good tags, find words that have a high search volume but less competition
5. find something that no one, or barely anyone plays but is searching it constantly

You've got a good channel, but I feel like its a generic channel. Find something that grabs my attention. I would live to see your face during a gameplay. Personally I like gaming channels that show there faces, unless you're collaborating with other gaming channels then I don't mind to much (vanoss, bryce games, cartoonz).

In other words, find the "gaming" genre cliche and make a twist or something different. Or a better option is make a long term collaboration with someone of your niche.

Reaction score
Channel looks good dude, but the banner and the thumbnails dony look that good, you might want to looking it making them link in with you so anyone who looks at the thumbnail will recognise you. Also might be your tags, so make sure to work on then too
Ok thanks for the help![DOUBLEPOST=1477693018,1477692959][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think your consistency with posting videos is a great quality to have in a channel but I feel like it would be better if you put subtle background music to make your gameplay more alive. Cut out dead air and maybe only include highlights/important parts. You're still trying to get attention from viewers that are seeing your videos the first time, and I think catching their attention and retaining it is important. I hope this helped. I also hope to see a new and improved video from you ;)
Thanks for the help and always![DOUBLEPOST=1477693068][/DOUBLEPOST]
I saw your latest video, idk how it is for everyone else but for the video quality wasn't that great. I would also add voice overs or include your commentary instead of just music. With gaming video personality is huge. Good luck!
Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1477693112][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here are my notes:

1. I would change the channel banner (it needs to be more clickbaity)
2. Thumbnails should be more clickbaity
3. Titles are pretty boring. I would like something that's not generic
4. You want good tags, find words that have a high search volume but less competition
5. find something that no one, or barely anyone plays but is searching it constantly

You've got a good channel, but I feel like its a generic channel. Find something that grabs my attention. I would live to see your face during a gameplay. Personally I like gaming channels that show there faces, unless you're collaborating with other gaming channels then I don't mind to much (vanoss, bryce games, cartoonz).

In other words, find the "gaming" genre cliche and make a twist or something different. Or a better option is make a long term collaboration with someone of your niche.
I'll look into it thanks!

Marky Sparks

I've Got It
Reaction score
I think your quality is good it's just a case of gaming being a hard thing to crack on YouTube. I'd suggest talking to other youtubers into the same games as you, building a community kinda

Reactions: Maarij Bashir

JustxRexy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Everyone here is spot on, with gaming it's hard getting lots of views. Trust me I'm struggling too. You really have to "jump cut" to make sure you only have the funny/good plays parts. Check out my Skyrim videos. You'll see exactly what I mean. Good luck

Marceive

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree with all the above answers! And honestly, I think "jump cuts" in video games are the best ever. I started using them in my gameplay videos and noticed a TREMENDOUS difference. It's wayfunnier now, and I actually really enjoy the video I make today. I'm not even really focused on the growing of YouTube, I'm having a lot of fun making my videos now.

Try to add a uniqueness to your channel that people will know you for.

Reactions: JustxRexy

burrypunch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I kinda like the art, but i agree w/ other ppl, you need to make it stand out more. Add more interesting music/ clips that new viewers wanna see. I got some beats that would sound pretty cool in your vids if you like :up2:.