Why is it hard to keep active subs?

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Active subscribers are much harder to get then ones that subscribe and do nothing more.
For all we know these people could be watching your videos or they see one video they enjoy, subscribe and forget they even did so. All depends on the person I suppose.
Just continue being active and responding to your comments and people will enjoy that. Hopefully that keeps your current active subscribers and rake in newcomers whom feel like their comments are important and reaching out to you.

Zorohh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe you aren't being active and/or consistent.. Subscribers, well, SUBSCRIBE to see more videos. So if you arent doing that, then R.I.P your subscriber count.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
A sub means someone clicked something ONCE.
Views themselves take a much bigger commitment.
I wouldn't take subs too seriously.
Says someone with 1.4 million subs! But your point is true. And why do people sub and then never watch anything ever?

Reactions: babyteeth4

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
It's like trying to catch fish after they've escaped; chances are you won't get the same ones again - they're gone. People come and go for all kinds of reasons, some of which are beyond your control.

What you can do is work on yourself, your videos, your personality and make them as inviting as you know how. Eventually, you'll find your rhythm if you stick with it long enough and don't quit before it has a chance to show.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You need to interact with your subscribers try replying to comments