Why is it bad?

AhrinYT

Hii! I just made a video about this game that I thought was fun, however, so far it's gotten a large amount of dislikes in comparison to my others videos. However, as I look it over, I find it difficult to figure what I had done wrong. Surely my video was bad, but I'm not sure in what way. If you have some time, could I ask for some feedback on what I did wrong and how to improve? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
PS: Was the music cheesy :/

The videos not bad, though I did find it hard to keep track of what's going on, though that is me when I watch most people play MMO style games, so don't read too much into that.

Honestly, the dislikes probably came from 1 guy that just felt mad. Even if the video was awful, getting 5 dislikes in only 50 views seems unrealistic, especially if this is something that doesn't normally happen. Hopefully it's a one-time thing, but I saw nothing in your video that would make me think you deserved those dislikes. Just ignore them, hard as it may be, and keep trucking onward!

@MiketheDbacker26
Thanks so much for your reply! Yeah, when I first saw that many dislikes, I really wasn't feeling good. I don't mind if its 1 or 2, but 5? It kinda hurt :(
I'll try to ignore it and keep going forward. Thanks for your input :)

Back