Why does my video do not have views?

Reaction score
My channel is 2015 and has about 200 subscribers that are not so active. The description is well-optimized with companion tanks. It has 2,000 views and 90% of the time people watch the full video. And I also put some tags in the description. But I do not understand why they do not grow in rankings, maybe why is the channel very poor? I've seen a lot of 2006-2008 channels with few members and a lot of tags in the description with the subject 'paypal make' 'and I've seen that they do many visualizations. I tried the same thing with another video and I put the same tags and I only have 50 views (on paypal hack video) ....

And with regard to the video with 2,000 views and the average of very high video views and with tags in the description but my video does not grow in the ranking.

What has my channel? And why do the 2006 channels do so with a few subscribers and putting a few tags in the description? I did it with another video and I only got 50 views ....

P.S. As for the video with 2,000 views, I used a program that puts the average of very high views. So the authority of a channel is so important for ranking?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
My channel is 2015 and has about 200 subscribers that are not so active. The description is well-optimized with companion tanks. It has 2,000 views and 90% of the time people watch the full video. And I also put some tags in the description. But I do not understand why they do not grow in rankings, maybe why is the channel very poor? I've seen a lot of 2006-2008 channels with few members and a lot of tags in the description with the subject 'paypal make' 'and I've seen that they do many visualizations. I tried the same thing with another video and I put the same tags and I only have 50 views (on paypal hack video) ....

And with regard to the video with 2,000 views and the average of very high video views and with tags in the description but my video does not grow in the ranking.

What has my channel? And why do the 2006 channels do so with a few subscribers and putting a few tags in the description? I did it with another video and I only got 50 views ....

P.S. As for the video with 2,000 views, I used a program that puts the average of very high views. So the authority of a channel is so important for ranking?

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.