How did you start?

• Total voters

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My number 1 goal is to make fat revenue. Most people will say they are doing it only for the love etc (I dont believe these people). I just tell it how it is. If there was no longer a way to make money from it I would do something else.

My number 2 goal is to enjoy myself whilst creating and hoping other enjoy my content. (Most of them do)

Reactions: GrannyGamer

Foriki

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My number 1 goal is to make fat revenue. Most people will say they are doing it only for the love etc (I dont believe these people). I just tell it how it is. If there was no longer a way to make money from it I would do something else.

My number 2 goal is to enjoy myself whilst creating and hoping other enjoy my content. (Most of them do)
Same goes with me but I'm not aiming for 'fat revenue', for me it good to have multiple source of income. I'll run my channel for couples of years and see where it goes I mean youtube is literally a casual job and free :)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My main goal would be able to travel the world indefinitely! But that is just a dream, I do appreciate what youtube has done for me, as I have been traveling quite a bit these past years now and have had a lot of fun doing it!

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

StefanB89

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I figured it might be some extra income one day, also have a lot of fun doing it..

DapperDanVlogs

Reaction score
I do it because I am passionate about creating things. music, photos,videos, art in general! This kinda took on a life of its own. i made a commitment to myself to post at least once a week for a year I accomplished that goal and my channel grew a bit( much as I had hoped though) now I cant NOT do it. its like failure is not an option. I cant let down the subs even though i don't have many. and I cant let my self down.
it is an exercise in patience and discipline. fighting through the feelings of uncertainty, self doubt, and discouragement. It is difficult and I feel like it is building my character and maybe this will be important later in my life to learn these lessons.
plus its really fun! :)

Destroyer30i6

I've Got It
Reaction score
For me, I got into youtube from watching youtubers, but mainly as a hobby and to learn a new skill. I love being able to look back at a video that took days to film and edit with pride.

I really enjoy the filming and editing part even if people do not watch the videos (obviously that is the ultimate goal, however, the point still stands) and I don't mind if it takes 15-20 hours to make the video becuase I am having fun doing it.

GrannyGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
My youtube channel is very new, I started it as I don't have friends that play games (I'm in my 50's) and I find as I have been getting older, I really love games more and more... I find them a great outlet, a way to relax and forget about everything else going on. In other words I don't spend time worrying about things that don't need me to be worrying about them because I have better things to do with my time :) That may or may not make sense.

I started watching a lot of youtubers and realised they are really just ordinary people, all with their own personalities and style, etc. I see a lot of 'mature age' males but to date only came across one female. I'm not sexist by any means so don't misunderstand me but I feel I am different from other gamers and can offer something unique, hence my journey began. I put my first video up and haven't looked back.

I don't have enough hours in a day, haha, I think I'm addicted. I love the comments and encouragement I am getting and I really love the whole way my mind is working differently. I'm thinking and planning on what to do next and like a sponge trying to soak everything up so I can continue improving.

CTAC

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Firstly, this is a very promising direction. If everything goes well, then you can earn a decent amount of money and do what you like. Secondly, I like flexible hours and work at home. I set the rules myself and my own master. Well, the third I just like to do it.