How did you start?

• Total voters

FocusUs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I saw many study materials were not of great quality. Also many were using YouTube as a place to promote and linking to their paid courses. And there was many click baits and false information. But I found a gem called thenewboston(channel name) bucky roberts( his name) who did almost all major popular computer programmings and courses. Hands down he was too cool and his tutorials is still the best in the internet. Besides he also vlogging game and app reviews a live show and many more. Now he is out of internet and I started my own channel doing all those things. I may not be successful in YouTube but I have worked hard and my confidence has been uplifted. I feel more comfortable communicate and my shyness has flown away doing youtube videos. Plus my video editing skills are improving which I'm so happy of.
At last I want to help people about technology without any penny, that's the reason I do YouTube. post programming tutorials, tips and tricks about computers and all the technology related stuff that all people should be aware of.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verhona

Reaction score
Towards the beginning of last year, I went through a dark period in life. I would often find myself depressed and scared to talk to anyone about how I was feeling. I felt trapped. I thought to myself, how I could get out of this reoccurring feeling. I tried many hobbies, but they fell short or I had no passion to continue them.

I then found YouTube, and even though I only have 332 Subscribers, I can easily say this website has turned my life around. I went from constantly feeling down, to always feeling happy and positive towards myself and others. Everyday I find YouTube helping me grow into a better person.

If you are ever feeling alone or lost, I encourage you to do YouTube. It is an adventure, and I don't know where I'd be without it.

If you're interested in my channel, feel free to Subscribe to me @Verhona on YouTube!

Cheers.

Ayzzy

Reaction score
Sub for Sub My youtube is Ayzzy with blue background
The link is not my channel

chinny_cs

Reaction score
I feels like im actually doing something and can help other people with their lives.

Imani Shakir

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I Youtube because after juggling a 9-5 job and single mommy duties, it's amazing to do something for me that is so much fun and pushes my creativity every time I turn on the camera and start to edit. It became more of a 'why' for me when others began asking me real questions about the content in my videos, and saying that I was encouraging them in one way or another. Youtube is now my creativity turned to the enjoyment of others and I never want that to go away.

bahoz290

Reaction score
I was doing my military service in 2007.
my friend called me and told me that they made money from youtube.
When I finished my military service, we started with him.
I still didn't leave because I'm living here.

unibunnidiy

Reaction score
I want to get Big in youtube because it would mean more people engaging with me and my videos and I think it would begun to have people suggesting challenges and doing them having guest on my shows and just the freedom to do like unboxing's and things that cost money to put out. but thats just me I do it because I love it but I'm also doing to get traction and grow.

Stephanharz

Reaction score
Think this maybe interesting to see what people say.

Why did you start yt?
I started just to have fun, way back before you could make money or be well known..I just thought it was cool..my EARLY videos are..they are bad lol

Why do you still do yt?
Because I still enjoy it and I have started to make some pretty cool new friends from it.

Did you start yt to make money?
Back when I started that was not even a topic, even if you remove the money part I'll most likely still make videos but..I may not have spent as much in gear as I have lol

That's about as much as I can think but copy past those questions or add some other and I'll reply (add to) this post of those other general questions.[DOUBLEPOST=1540427537,1540427005][/DOUBLEPOST]An...right after I posted I see the pin post...wow I'm slow..I'm done doing internet for today it's been a long one

Reactions: videoeditgr

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I started YouTube cause I got inspired by another animation channel. I bought the animation software and from that time (about 2 years ago) I have worked on my channel..So because I enjoy making videos:)
I still do Youtube because....well I enjoy it:) And no not to make money. If you start YT to make money you will be disapointed (most will anyway):)

Reactions: videoeditgr

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
promoting old profession but used to upload photos in a blog so failed (deleted)
family stuff and fun, too many copyright and personal info, (deleted)
then, self promotion, failed! (deleted)
then the possibility to monetize, failed! (deleted)
then to offer free stock footage failed! (deleted)
then to sell stock footage (current)

guess that I really enter Youtube to just delete channels from time to time! :p :D XD

Reactions: Questionable Ole