How did you start?

• Total voters

Rallex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I love making videos because it provides me with new things to learn, challenges to learn how to get over them. Get to meet new people and reply to to their comments. I love entertaining people and love making people laugh, happy! I love sitting down and taking a hour or two and editing my video like crazy to make sure there isn't any boring things in my content. YouTube is really fun to me and it can also be very painful. But at the end of the day I love what I do! :bounce:

Woolz

Reaction score
People saying money aren't doing this for the right reasons... you should do it because you've a passion for it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

InTheDogHouse

Building unique animal houses.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I want to do Youtube not on the thought of getting big ( don't get me wrong, it would be nice ).

I do it because building animal products has something i have had a passion for coming up to 10 years now.
I started when i was 16 and was self taught and people LOVE my products.

A lot of things happened in my life between then and now and i thought why not try to create a channel to help others online by providing entertainment and helpful information and cool stuff.

Currently 3 months in ( 2 month hiatus due to personal issues ) but now i'm back and currently sitting at 180 subs and 12k views! the growth is unreal.

CliffTripped

Reaction score
I became a YouTuber to bring others laughter, Life can be a great pain Sometimes and if I can lighten the load for Somebody even if its just a few people then I am Fulfilling my role as a Human Being, I remember when I was going to school and I would come home after a long day watch a video from my favorite Game reviewer and his bird, and instantly forget about the bad things, That's what I want to be to others

FPL Centre

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wanted to teach myself how to put a video together, learn the creative & editing process, etc. Starting a channel seemed like the best way to push myself into it. Loving it so far!

Sarah Frost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I YouTube because I love watching other YouTube Simmers and believe I have something just a little bit different to add to the community (less drama, more realistic gameplay). Also, I love playing Sims 4 and want to share what I'm doing with others. At the moment I'm not comfortable showing my face on camera and I don't own a camera or microphone that aren't part of the laptop I play on, so the videos I've uploaded are particularly low in quality (very laggy video and the audio stutters and won't capture my voice at all), but I didn't want the three subscribers I have managed to snare to miss out on the stories I'm telling.

PMW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do youtube because I wanted to combine my two hobbies that take up a big part of my day ... gaming and watching youtube. I don't really care about the money because I have a job I do in the morning times but recording to a huge audience without actually seeing them judge me is nice :D When I started the channel I have now I knew instantly that I wanted to record as many as possible per day and not worry to much about the outcome... I hope for the best but am ready for the worst.

Stoner Gamer

Yttalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love playing games and I love watching YouTube. So, I thought why not let people watch me playing games I love, on youtube.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was inspired originally by the Youtuber Shane Dawson from a good 10 years ago, he made his videos to make others smile and laugh, so I wanted to do the same only recently I've being able to do this now that I have more time to myself.