How did you start?

• Total voters

Isthisawalrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've kinda changed my answer to the question, because now I'm planning on focusing on music stuff for my channel.

At this moment, I'd just say that I like music and I want to showcase my progress in learning how to play/write it.

NickS93

Reaction score
I'll tell you mine.

My family. I'm doing this because I'm trying to help my mom out paying off her house. And because I love to entertain people. But mostly for my mom.

Reactions: R A Jones

R A Jones

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I hope to inspire and help others with my videos, show other musicians that it's possible to learn the songs they want if you put in the time, effort and dedication.
Plus uploading and seeing the end piece is really satisfying!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm doing this because I'm trying to help my mom out paying off her house.
That is a nice wish but dont do it because you think it´s easy money dude!! making money of YouTube is hard, HARD work believe me. i started because I got inspired by another channel but once I got started my channel turned in a bit other direction... But now i just love it:)

Reactions: R A Jones

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I made mine because I wanted to document where I went, and share my experience of travelling.
Youtube has helped me explore a lot of different places in the world, and I do appreciate that a lot and Youtube will continue to help me to do that!

SpitItOutProductions

Reaction score
Our motivation is to reach out to people, creating movies and other content that makes the viewers feel something.
Could be anger, hate, love, envy, happiness. If we manage to teach in the process, it's just a bonus.