Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Why Do You Youtube?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Cinnamon Sweet Shoppe, Oct 15, 2015.

?

How did you start?

1. inspired by a youtuber

54.0%
  2. inspired by family and friends

8.3%
  3. started as a hobby

56.8%
  4. other

12.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. XTRMlvl
    Cash:
    $10
    I like to create videos and sharing them to the world to see, its like an art that defines your personality.

2. Samira
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $69
    I do it because I realised I had no real hobbies. I used to go out and take photos but that sort of died.

When i was 13 i had a channel as well my video were horrible but it was sooo much fun i really enjoyed it. So i decided to make a channel post video once a week and see how it goes. I see it like a hobby others go to football training once a week and I Film video.

It also helos me get better in editing because i am striving to become a grafic design which might come in handy someday who knows :)

The Naz Show likes this.
  3. Ajaxcentral
    Cash:
    $17
    I started because I thought that making videos that millions of people can see is really fun and you get to do things that most people wouldn't be able to do.

4. Ewan Wilson
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $13
    I do Youtube so I can engage with people socially and talk about things and bring messages across.

Ewan & Ellie
    :)

5. Messages:
    Cash:
    $8
    I realy like to create videos and sharing them to the world, it´s like an hobby come true. I realy love experiments of all kind :)

6. kingdombunniez
    Cash:
    $16
    I was inspired by some of the "bigger' games channels on YT. I mean you make vids doing what you really like/ love to do. Having fun and perhaps make a living?

enteje likes this.
  7. Lekjih
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $48
    I have massive self-confidence issues, and I saw another youtuber's page and I wanted to give it a go. Now I've started, I really enjoy it, though I don't sound like me in many of my videos and I think I'm very quiet at the moment. I also really want to make friends with others who actually share my passion for games, dressing up and generally fun things, my current circle isn't really into it~

8. The Naz Show
    Cash:
    $13
    I do it because I really enjoy making people laugh and have a good time. I want people to view my videos and forget about any of their problems.

9. enteje
    Cash:
    $16
    This is exactly what I think! I know deep down when I'm grown and if i still don't have a job or anything, I can make youtube vids! Of course it also depends whether you like it or not.

10. Who Is Kristen
    Cash:
    $27
    So I can buy a Tesla one day! JK because I love making videos and hope to do it as a career one day!