How did you start?

• Total voters

XTRMlvl

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like to create videos and sharing them to the world to see, its like an art that defines your personality.

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do it because I realised I had no real hobbies. I used to go out and take photos but that sort of died.

When i was 13 i had a channel as well my video were horrible but it was sooo much fun i really enjoyed it. So i decided to make a channel post video once a week and see how it goes. I see it like a hobby others go to football training once a week and I Film video.

It also helos me get better in editing because i am striving to become a grafic design which might come in handy someday who knows :)

Reactions: The Naz Show

Ajaxcentral

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I started because I thought that making videos that millions of people can see is really fun and you get to do things that most people wouldn't be able to do.

Ewan Wilson

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do Youtube so I can engage with people socially and talk about things and bring messages across.

Ewan & Ellie
:)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I realy like to create videos and sharing them to the world, it´s like an hobby come true. I realy love experiments of all kind :)

kingdombunniez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was inspired by some of the "bigger' games channels on YT. I mean you make vids doing what you really like/ love to do. Having fun and perhaps make a living?

Reactions: enteje

Lekjih

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have massive self-confidence issues, and I saw another youtuber's page and I wanted to give it a go. Now I've started, I really enjoy it, though I don't sound like me in many of my videos and I think I'm very quiet at the moment. I also really want to make friends with others who actually share my passion for games, dressing up and generally fun things, my current circle isn't really into it~

The Naz Show

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do it because I really enjoy making people laugh and have a good time. I want people to view my videos and forget about any of their problems.

enteje

Reaction score
I was inspired by some of the "bigger' games channels on YT. I mean you make vids doing what you really like/ love to do. Having fun and perhaps make a living?
This is exactly what I think! I know deep down when I'm grown and if i still don't have a job or anything, I can make youtube vids! Of course it also depends whether you like it or not.

Who Is Kristen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So I can buy a Tesla one day! JK because I love making videos and hope to do it as a career one day!