How did you start?

• Total voters

ITSJAMIEBABY

Reaction score
I joined along time ago and then reappeared in 2014. Doing YouTube is therapeutic and a hobby that has helped me!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do it partly as a hobby, but also to develop my business. I find I get hooked on trying to reach targets, view counts etc

J.Kposowa

Reaction score
I agree with a lot of people saying, it gives me an opportunity to express myself and be who I am without much limitations. In saying this my sole reason for doing youtube would be that I love to entertain people and make them laugh. Regardless if it's with me or at me. I've always been the class clown and never cared much for negative opinions, so I hope one day my channel grows big and I can become more well known and add smiles to people's faces globally, especially in these crazy times we are living in at the moment.

JDMC1995

Reaction score
I’ve been watching YouTube for nearly a decade and I can honestly say that I just want to give back what youtube has given me, and that is fun and inspiring videos. I’ve seen videos that help towards charity and unfortunate people and some day I want to do the same. That’s why I’ve started.

Reactions: J.Kposowa

ytparodyrap

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I Youtube because I have so much to offer to the world and it's a way I can promote my talents without having to go through "red tape."

I'm first and foremost a writer, but also a videographer, comedian, stage actor, singer, and rapper. I utilize all these skills in my videos. They're not perfect by any means, but they're ideas and they come right from the lyrics I write.

Now if only I had time on my side and could be compensated for what I do... I'd have three times as much content if that were the case. But I enjoy getting my ideas out there and want to showcase my skills.

Reactions: J.Kposowa

YourShadowBuddy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’ll also go into a bit of more detail.

I started for a few reasons.
1. I watch jacksepticeye and Markiplier and they would always talk about how fun it is to make videos and that really got me thinking about it. (And they are right, it’s very fun)
2) I really don’t do a whole lot of productive things... I don’t have any hobbies really besides high school drama (which is over now i might add). So even though I only upload once a week, I love doing it for fun!!!
3) I LOVE making people laugh! I love it! There’s no better feeling to me then seeing that smile on someone’s face because they thought what I said/did was funny. And though I’m having a hard time getting he humor across in my videos right now (I still feel a little awkward talking in a mic), I’m hoping I’ll improve and I really REALLY hope I can make people smile and make their days better! :D

So anyway! Those are my reasons.

Have a wondonderful day! :3
Sincerely, YSB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I do Youtube because of the same reason of overcome my shyness. And also I love to engage with the people that watch my videos because it gives a sense to all this