How did you start?

• Total voters

GreedySloth

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Currently I am doing YouTube videos because my time is short and this is my best option for being able to leave something behind. Besides the fact that I love playing games and talking like my head is on fire.

Johnny Nongamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will amend my answer in light of my original idea coming to an end:

I saw a video EEVBlog among other YouTubers with the general message of "Soldering is easy!".

So now i want to YouTube because of something that I enjoy.

Curiosity Ridge

I make Videos
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
It's a creative outlet for me. I love science and explaining interesting things to people. My coworkers love when I explain things to them about space, or anything cutting edge because I Beleive I am able to do it in an interest in an interesting way.

Making videos just eliminates the need to repeat what I say to multiple people, plus I can add sources so people know I'm not just pulling facts out of my butt.

mumblez207

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I Youtube because it has always been my dream every since i found out about youtube i feel in love with it. It is like my T.V. and remember watching soooo many youtubers through the years ever since it was created i watch more youtube than T.V. and i started asking myself because how much video games i play. Why not turn my entertainment into everyone elses entertainment? So i started a youtube channel a couple weeks ago and if i do say so myself not a bad start been a lot of fun and it has made me a little more outgoing! I love it and hope Youtube takes off for me!

Silas Stamps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i do it because i wanted to share my fun experience playing games etc with others, so i decided to record it! i also want to make a following off of youtube, and then livestream and play games with viewers/other people that enjoy games like me :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Ok so why did I get into youtubing but hears the reason why I got into it and doing it a as a hobby but first of all I have moderate autism and in the past I've had alot of social depression and anxiety and I thought I wasn't goin to get anywhere with that even though I couldn't help it but I've had the momentt when I've kept trolling people that I know on Facebook and they are friends with me but they put pictures of themselves having a good time and I feel left out so I got very paranoid about the fact why I was being like this but I admit I have social difficulties but i ended up been emotional sensitive but I need to stop carrying on like this and needed cheering up so I've start to watch alot of DanTDM he's one of my top favourite youtubers and there's Jacksepticeye he's a other of my favourite youtuber but he very good at yelling but he is very entertaining and I can't miss out PewDiePie he has over 60M subscribers and Markiplier I like watching his 5 Nights At Freddies Videos and also I like watching gameplay walkthroughs but another tope youtuber and he's a brilliant video games host and that's TheRadBrad so thats why I've got into Youtubing. And had the moments of just starting my own channel to share out my inspiration to other viewers based on my personality so I started my own gaming channel but I wanted to be entertaining aswell and a was up for taking alot in the game and come out with some jokes.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Kylie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
vlogging to me is more than branding a channel. its capturing amazing moments, fulfilling hobbies, connecting with people around you and creating a platform that you can share with family, friends and loved ones who are not capable of experiencing every day experiences.

GreenTGoats

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I noticed a serious lack of good goat info videos when starting out, so after 3 years decided to start fixing the problem.