How did you start?

• Total voters

wiredjelly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I make YT videos because it's something I love to do. I like being creative and pushing myself to learn new things. I want to chase my dreams, not what others want for me. I also like the TY community and want to meet new people who have the same passions as me. Most importantly, I want others to enjoy my content and hopefully, brighten up their day. :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm a big believe in doing what you love for a living. I love to do so many things though, and can't really pick one over another, and a perfect outlet for that is photography or video (vlogging). So honestly I do hope that it becomes a full career one day, but I do also just like creating and sharing my knowledge with others, however limited ^_^

Nova Kids

Reaction score
My kids watched a lot of YouTube videos, and I decided it would be better for them to be having the experiences themselves. So I made a channel for them to motivate myself to start getting them out and being more active! We try to do something fun at least four or five times a week.

Mark Stise

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Chatting with Mark Stise is my second channel.
It allows me to chat about things that are important to me.
I can talk about issues, movies, old TV shows or just doing comedy.
Chatting with Mark Stise allows me to have a broad range of things I can talk about and do.

I love my Star Wars channel but only the music videos really get any views.

Ishtiak Ahmed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do Youtube because I love to travel and share my experience with others. I want to learn by travelling and wish to travel the whole world. At least as much as possible. On this journey I want see life through many events and occasions - both in my country and abroad. Earning can be bonus. I am not depending on youtube earnings at present.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it's a great platform to be creative. There is nothing more rewarding that reading the comments from viewers who enjoy the content you put out. Also, the technical aspect of putting a video together is interesting and satisfying when you view the end result.

Reactions: Ishtiak Ahmed

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love the creativity of making my videos, I love creative cooking and LOVE eating! And I get to be myself and hopefully inspire others all at the same time! :D

Abram French

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I originally started youtube on kind of a whim just becasue I thought it sounded interesting and I also thought it would be very cool to learn how to edit videos and to have a log of videos from some of the activiteis that I have done. After making and posting a few videos I have found that I really enjoy the video aditing process and I am having quite a bit fun learning how to improve my editing skills. Thats something about me, I really enjoy things when I am learning a lot and can see improvement in my work. It has also been really cool to see the views building on my channel, and the idea of making content that people all around the world can see is very cool to me.

Reactions: Mark Stise