Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Why Do You Youtube?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Cinnamon Sweet Shoppe, Oct 15, 2015.

?

How did you start?

1. inspired by a youtuber

52.1%
  2. inspired by family and friends

7.8%
  3. started as a hobby

56.4%
  4. other

14.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Karnage316
    Cash:
    $29
    For me it was seeing various Youtubers (and later livestreamers) seemingly having a ton of fun doing something they enjoyed - I liked the idea of that and being able to share my gaming experiences with a wider audience. As time has gone on and I've grown to understand the work involved in doing so then it also transitioned into a creative outlet for me as well, to see what I can make from my editing tools and a game recording to make it even more entertaining for people to watch.

sirbestow likes this.
  2. wiredjelly
    Cash:
    $13
    I make YT videos because it's something I love to do. I like being creative and pushing myself to learn new things. I want to chase my dreams, not what others want for me. I also like the TY community and want to meet new people who have the same passions as me. Most importantly, I want others to enjoy my content and hopefully, brighten up their day. :)

sirbestow and Karnage316 like this.
  3. Messages:
    Cash:
    $14
    I'm a big believe in doing what you love for a living. I love to do so many things though, and can't really pick one over another, and a perfect outlet for that is photography or video (vlogging). So honestly I do hope that it becomes a full career one day, but I do also just like creating and sharing my knowledge with others, however limited ^_^

Karnage316 and sirbestow like this.
  4. Nova Kids
    Cash:
    $12
    My kids watched a lot of YouTube videos, and I decided it would be better for them to be having the experiences themselves. So I made a channel for them to motivate myself to start getting them out and being more active! We try to do something fun at least four or five times a week.

5. Mark Stise
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $87
    Chatting with Mark Stise is my second channel.
    It allows me to chat about things that are important to me.
    I can talk about issues, movies, old TV shows or just doing comedy.
    Chatting with Mark Stise allows me to have a broad range of things I can talk about and do.

I love my Star Wars channel but only the music videos really get any views.

6. Ishtiak Ahmed
    I do Youtube because I love to travel and share my experience with others. I want to learn by travelling and wish to travel the whole world. At least as much as possible. On this journey I want see life through many events and occasions - both in my country and abroad. Earning can be bonus. I am not depending on youtube earnings at present.

7. Messages:
    I think it's a great platform to be creative. There is nothing more rewarding that reading the comments from viewers who enjoy the content you put out. Also, the technical aspect of putting a video together is interesting and satisfying when you view the end result.

Ishtiak Ahmed likes this.
  8. Annie's Vegan Journey
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $62
    I love the creativity of making my videos, I love creative cooking and LOVE eating! And I get to be myself and hopefully inspire others all at the same time! :D

9. Mitch Kaeyla
    Cash:
    $2
    Reason why? Its because i wanted to make people happy! :D

10. Mark Stise
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $87
    Mitch Kaeyla
    Now that is a good reason