How did you start?

• Total voters

NorthernKeys

Reaction score
I originally started Youtube ages ago playing video games and stuff, because it was just a fun hobby of mine. :) I started a new channel at the start of 2018 though to keep track of my various aims throughout the year, and to just motivate myself to do them. :) I guess the ultimate aim is to look back this time next year and see how far I've come by sticking to my goals. :)

Linkwei

Reaction score
Hello Guys! Youtube has always been my dreams but i didnt have the PC for it. But now I do and I'm starting a channel so please if you like gaming stuff go to it and help me out ;)

sshers1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I actually love doing youtube because i do streaming monday to friday but the weekends i don't. I think its much better to engage with subscribers when streaming.

OCTA-Log

Reaction score
I do youtube because I think its really fun to share videos with the world about what I love to do, and it seems like a fun career. I know it is unlikely that my channel will get big enough that it can be a career, but I can always dream XD. Anyways its just really fun to make youtube videos.

MYKD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do youtube because I enjoy editing videos. I also enjoy gaming, which led me to want to start a gaming channel. I want to be a Youtube channel that not only provides entertainment, but also promotes positivity.

Many people have creative minds, but do not share it. I want to try to make my mark on this world before I am gone. Hopefully people will remember my creativity, humor, and positivity.

Kingalbadire

Reaction score
I do Youtube because I enjoy some good entertainment, I love making people laugh at the stuff create, being able to share the experiences and best moments of what goes on with my group of friends. We have some really funny moments but we also have some of the weirdest moments that i love people being able to see and enjoy. xD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
I don't know to be honest :)
I don't watch much on YT, I tend to prefer text for when I'm looking for info. I'm probably the worst youtuber there is!
It was facebook that got me looking at video, the buzzfeed/aj+ style that is short and to the point and that you can watch with the sound off.
I thought I'd like to give that a go and so here I am! But, as a side-effect I'm discovering new interesting channels so maybe I'm catching the YT bug after all!

GeekAndGame

Reaction score
I've just started uploading with my co-host on our new channel, so my ideals may change in the future but I know for now why I started.

I want to open up my world to inspiration from the community to improve my writing and 3d modeling. In addition, and in the long run, I want it to open up opportunities to further explore creative ideas that I've been ill equipped to manufacture in the past.

GadMoose

Reaction score
I've always had a strong passion for youtube and had failed channels! It's always been a dream and an escape for me! I love editing and gaming!

Reactions: STAYFLY349