How did you start?

• Total voters

HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, new to the community and just wanted to know why everyone makes their amazing content and how you all stay motivated to keep things consistent?

After watching travel and lifestyle vlogs I became in love with the idea of creating my own and teaching myself everything I possibly can to put out the best content and to progress with every video. This completely changed my work ethic and I figured out that YOUTUBE is my passion. Tell me your story

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey guys, new to the community and just wanted to know why everyone makes their amazing content and how you all stay motivated to keep things consistent?

After watching travel and lifestyle vlogs I became in love with the idea of creating my own and teaching myself everything I possibly can to put out the best content and to progress with every video. This completely changed my work ethic and I figured out that YOUTUBE is my passion. Tell me your story

Hi there. I've merged this with the existing pinned thread about this subject. :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I decided to do YouTube because my main goal in life is to help people. My entire life, I have had a deep rooted passion for wanting to change people's lives in some way. I incorporate this in to every aspect of my life in many different ways - and recently, I realized that I could potentially reach more people and help more people by sharing content on YouTube. I see this as an outlet to not only be creative, but to also share information other people may not know. I believe we can all always learn from each other -- we really can learn something new every day -- and YouTube allows people to learn and share something new every day. Because let's face it, even if there are a bunch of people sharing the same content, it is unique to the person sharing it. As individuals, we are unique, therefore the way we share content with the world is unique to us.

Reactions: HC.SameerPatil
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Good question the main reason why I started youtubing because I was feeling depressed now and again, so I thought I can't carry on like this and besides I'm autistic no one wants to understand what it's like to live with it, so after all the first day I got the Nintendo Switch I did a Unboxing Video video of it and that was my 1st YouTube video, and from there it's just changed me Alot and I'm more outspoken, sociable and independent.[DOUBLEPOST=1510137135,1510136887][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do it to entertain people, I want to be an entertainer, an entertainer of the people! I want my videos to pop a laugh or smile on people their faces. Just the fact that people like your videos and that it makes them smile would be a huge satisfaction for me. Like, I am just doing what I love to do and in the meantime I can entertain people! Whats better than that?! Now I just need to find the audience to pop a smile on :)
That's why I call my channel Liney Dampz ENT because entertainment covers gaming, vlogs funny tech reviews, etc fall under the term of entertainment..

spartanfit1

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was inspired to start Youtube by other youtubers. After my first few videos, I started to really enjoy it and haven't stopped since. I am also very shy when it comes to speaking in front of a camera (which I have just started to do) and I am hoping to get rid of that shyness while having fun.

SilverTV

Reaction score
I used to do YouTube since 2013/2014, had channels used to use them then abandoned them..

Now I made a channel which I put a lot of work into it's just kills the time I'd have nothing to do in, I love playing games, CSGO is the game I play always, so why not record it also, get few viewers hopefully.. It gives me satisfaction and I love learning to use new software's such as Vegas Pro, After Effects as it is required for doing what we all do :)

Juke Joint Gaming

Reaction score
Really I see all these detailed replies but mine answer is so simple. I absolutely love creating content in hopes someone else can see it and I can inspire them to make some leap that they were scarred to take before
Loved this and this is my answer as well. Love to make content and share it out. Also love to learn new things i can do in editing and apply it to the content. I was inspired by a few gaming channels I follow to try this myself and I hope one day I can pass that inspiration on.

Veecharlie

Reaction score
I started doing YouTube back in 2012... my old channel is still up but I deleted all my drum videos and stuff, consequence of a very difficult time in my life.

I always loved YouTube... that's the platform I really spent the most time, always. As I started deciding to make music my second job, I was discovering tons of amazing YouTubers in the music field. I also want to be part of one, especially the experience that I always have weird things to talk about or weird events in my life to share about, I think that's the perfect platform to do so.

YouTube is nowadays part of building my image, but I know I can't make any money out of music, so it's 100% a hobby I take VERY, VERY serious. I love it.

I'm a small YouTuber still... very small... but I enjoy is so much, even if I have struggles everyday about so many things.

I love challenges, I love to always try a step higher of my archievements, I love music and especially drums.
That's pretty much what you see reflected in my channel... it's a drum vlog. I'm doing this from my heart.