How did you start?

• Total voters

NathanSghettios

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Well, that's the question isn't it! Lol, I started because I was inspired by a particular Youtuber who liked to make videos telling people to follow their dreams, etc. "You can do it, I believe you." Decided to give it a shot, I know I was awkward at first just like everyone else but as time went on I started enjoying it more and more. Now I feel like I've gotten pretty good at it, and I keep doing it because I love it. Nothing more.

menix

3 Drunk men entering a taxi....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've inspired my youtube channel from Vocku100.
I loved how he makes videos and hes contact and I knew I can do something like that.
No copy hes style, but making interesting videos for people other then just hearing me talking while playing a game.

Rohan Kadakia

Reaction score
I do YouTube because I love drawing and want to share it with the world!

Check out my channel, any feedback is appreciated :)

Channel Name: SQUIGLEZ

HearingMind

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Inspired by trap nation. i like how he shout out new producer's music into his channel and get them some recognition. i find that great.

Darren Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I started my channel 7 weeks ago because I really think it will add value to anybody doing marketing. I really want to help people get more from their efforts. I also love presenting and learning how to sound good on camera. And also, find learning any new social media platform exciting!

matchawapple

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it's just really fun! Video editing and watching myself is embarassing haha but it really helps with boosting your confidence as well!

Luizjx123

Reaction score
I felt that something was missing and my life. I started doing youtube as a hobby but i enjoy making people laugh and to my surprise editing was fun to me, and it gave me a sense of accomplishment when I finished a video and got positive feedback on it. I love recording and the freedom that comes with being a youtuber. I really found a passion for something unexpected.

Check out my channel guys I would really appreciate the support.

JayCarrr

killerperson_101

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i do it to be able to see people smile and create a positive vibe around my channel and see if people would want to see my content and see if they share the same interest.

VigilantRager

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Really I see all these detailed replies but mine answer is so simple. I absolutely love creating content in hopes someone else can see it and I can inspire them to make some leap that they were scarred to take before