Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Why Do You Youtube?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Cinnamon Sweet Shoppe, Oct 15, 2015.

?

How did you start?

1. inspired by a youtuber

53.0%
  2. inspired by family and friends

7.5%
  3. started as a hobby

56.9%
  4. other

13.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Messages:
    Cash:
    $2
    I do it because I'm trying to help people who struggle financially. For now I have only one video, but I will make more soon.

2. Adventure Campitelli
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $30
    I started my youtube channel for the following reasons:

1. Just love making videos
    2. I love adventure and I have a family now so I want to show other families that is still possible to have adventures
    3. To push myself to get better everyday at making videos

3. Messages:
    Cash:
    $1
  4. Lisa McKown
    Cash:
    $7
    I'm actually using it to help me loose weight. My channel is about weight loss and documenting my weight loss journey in a vlog style. It helps me stay accountable and keep moving towards my goal everyday. If it wasn't for my vlog and the people who support me watching it .. I'd probably be eating a big bowl of ice cream right now LOL

5. elvan
    Cash:
    $0
    Hi,
    I'm a new member! And this is my first post))

Spuntillian likes this.
  6. TheSwedishTraveler
    I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
    Cash:
    $71
    Welcome, make a proper introduction in the "Introduce yourself" part of the forum! This is the part where you tell us why you went into youtube!
    I might have answered this topic before, but I started youtube because I wanted to talk about my experiences of my traveling, and show where I have been!
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 29, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 29, 2017 ---
    Welcome, make a proper introduction in the "Introduce yourself" part of the forum! This is the part where you tell us why you went into youtube!
    I might have answered this topic before, but I started youtube because I wanted to talk about my experiences of my traveling, and show where I have been!

7. Spuntillian
    Cash:
    $14
    I do Youtube because i came to the realization after a revue i did with a bunch of people like 7 months ago being the only person standing there in an act making the whole crowd laugh... i wanted to entertain people, thats why i jumped to Youtube and started uploading there, only having 6 subscribers and posting videos where i have a standard of 12-15 views per vid, ONLY those few who actually watch my content and comment nice and motivating things makes my soul frickin' fired up and gives me an amazing feeling, and also because i really enjoy making my videos in general. That is why i do Youtube

8. verdzielicious828
    Cash:
    $0
    I love sharing my creations to my family and friends

9. sshers1
    Cash:
    $10
    I do youtube because it's fun, no stress, freedom and it also helps you to improve your confidence as well.

10. unevenflaps
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $19
    I make videos because of the fun that i have gaming with friends and having something that we can all have as a reference to laugh at stuff that we have done, also it is a source of pride for me that i even know as a much as i know about editing and i find it really satisfying finishing a video and seeing it take shape, i imagine for most of us youtube can be a source of confidence and pride, having something that is yours that you choose to do on your terms about something you genuinely enjoy and seeing your content improve whilst improving as a person