How did you start?

• Total voters

LiamK4

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do YouTube because i've always had a feeling of insecurity and awkwardness, and I felt that doing YouTube would conquer that fear, and fair to say at the moment i hardly ever feel like that even if I'm holding my camera out in public.

To ANYONE who's reading this and wants to start a Youtube channel but don't have the confidence or feel as if people will make fun of you, just do it even if you don't get many views your channel will improve and grow, it just takes time.

Reactions: MitchellH

ohnozozo

Reaction score
I do YouTube because I wanted to start in 2011 because of Dan and Phil (lol) but didn't because I was just too anxious of all the negative comments I might get. I do wonder what might have been if I started it in 2011. (although to be honest probably nothing!)

So I started again in 2015 and have carried on until today. I started off just doing videos about bath bombs and now I'm slowly moving on to vides about social anxiety and conventions. Getting more confident slowly.

kiachanell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I do YouTube because it's something I've always wanted to do years ago. I just didn't know how and where to start. Also I was afraid of what everybody would think.

Ocean Chan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me youtube is a side project from my main hobby which is freediving. I enjoy the sport and dive often. The videos I upload result from doing something I love. As a result of this, I feel motivated to share what I see during dives every week.

OwennDarren

Reaction score
Just posted our first vlog

Od_boyys

Tips, challengers and chats welcome.. comment n subscribe.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We started making videos to first improve our two special needs boys speech. Then it turned into a project where we want to inspire people who live with disabilities or special needs to go out and live life to the fullest. Our motto is LET NOTHING HOLD YOU BACK! We love inspiring other people around the world to be positive and go out and have fun no matter what other people might say.

God bless you all for being creators and if you have any questions about our children's special needs or how to vlog with someone who has special needs, feel free to message me or ask away right here.

Outss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I do it because its a great tool to show people how you are as a person, as well as a musician (in my ppoint of view). It's like reality TV, and gives us the potential to be the presenters of our own literal channel. Such a dope concept man.

Reactions: JCTV Family Vlog

RetroCrunch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The reason I started my channel is because there are no channels that do Nostalgia News. Its easy to find current news about all genre's as a whole, but noone covers JUST Retro topics. I love everything about the 70s 80s and 90s and wanted to keep up to date on where the old child stars are today, what retro toys are coming, or bands that may be reuniting, or even cool reboots of old 70s and 80s movies and tv shows.

there really isnt anything that specifically talks about this, so I felt that since I am always researching this stuff anyways; maybe I can be of service to those that really love RETRO too. So, thats what im doing. Making videos to let others know whats going on in Nostalgia news.

Its still a work in progress, and I only have about 68 subscribers, but they are important to me, and they are on my channel for a reason. I am just glad to see that even that many enjoy what I am trying to do for them and I am very thankful to have an audience that is enjoying my content.

Thanks!