How did you start?

• Total voters

Knowledgia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
YouTUBE is a place where I can do what I want. I have this channel. It's a EDUCATION CHANNEL one, it's about Military/History/Geography done in Animations. I love this thing. I started because I love this topic, and I really think, I can educate more people with easy explianations about World War I,II , Facts about countries, Facts about the world we live in. I started because I was inspired too. Inspired by others. And I said to myself: WHY NOT? I can do this ! I really can !

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do it because I want to entertain people. It brings me happiness to think that someone out there could be having a sh*t day and come and watch my videos to put a smile on their face.
Same here killadays we have so much fun doing videos and we decided to do a funny comedy kind of channel to cheers people up and when we saw that someone like ruby rube could do well that inspired us more to do something,

JoycelynsLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do it because making videos has always been an interest of mine and what's a better way to share it than to put it on YouTube so that I can share it with people around the world? I have a few inspirations since I first visited YouTube, such as MattyBRaps (yes, MattyB), supermac18, Christian Beadles, Ryan Higa, Casey Neistat, just to name a few. :)

TEd26

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do youtube because, i wanna having fun with many people i have met.
I want to make them happy than i did.
I want to make so many friends in youtube :bounce:

joannavlogs

Love always wins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Atm I just vlog some days and parra of my life because I love editing the videos and looking back on them with the people that are in them. I also do it to share a bit of my life with friends that live on the other side of the world. Ultimately I would love a little community to grow from it and be able to share interests etc. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mach Project

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have a few inspirations since I first visited YouTube, such as MattyBRaps (yes, MattyB), supermac18, Christian Beadles, Ryan Higa, Casey Neistat, just to name a few.
A fellow lamp! :wavespin:

I started YouTube because I just REALLY needed to express myself. There were things I liked doing that I was also quite good at doing, but I just never shared them with anyone. And it was frustrating to be able to do things that no one would ever see. It was like an invisible life.

And I'm glad I started YouTube. The person I see in my videos, the guy who's supposed to be me - he doesn't seem like me at all! He has such an animated personality compared to me, which grows with every new video made. It's like YouTube brought something out of me that I didn't even know existed.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I started YT because I'm an asirling MUA and I wanted a platform where I could watch myself grow and learn. I also started becauE I moved from one state to another and I really don't have any friends/associates locally. So my belle's (subbies) have help fill that void.

martin67

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wanted to make a Video for my own music that's what got me started - I had no previous experience or equipment that what much good but came up with a concept whilst on holiday in Whitby (Dracula Country)So one morning I decided to make a day of wondering around the Area looking at scenes that I thought I could use, I had no Audio Track to listen to so lip syncing was out of the question & had to rely on just remembering the song & recording enough footage to take into editing - that was 5 years ago & didn't do that much after that other than just a few animations to go with my music but I have spent time since then mostly learning about Film Techniques & Scripting.

Now I have started putting what I have learnt into practice & created some Documentaries about Subjects I am Interested in which will eventually lead me onto creating some short films.

Reactions: Shellmybellexoxo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter
I'm like alot of people, I do it because I enjoy it. I'm constantly trying to make better videos and maybe one day people will notice them, but even if they don't, in the process I'm learning a new skill. I'm learning about people and what people want and don't want. I'm not a people person so doing YouTube was uncomfortable, now I just enjoy it and I enjoy comments in particular as this gets me talking to new people.