How did you start?

• Total voters

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I make videos because I hope to educate people about how to make healthier decisions. Only 20% of the US population meet the standard physical activity guidelines. My vision is to create a following of healthy and helpful people. We can do amazing things when we are united. Spreading motivation, education, and support- there is enough to go around!

Reactions: Loud Spy

Loud Spy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For me it's about sharing the enjoyment I get out of gaming. I love playing games, but I really love to play them at a high level against other people. My channel is a celebration of that with tutorials to help others improve.

OfficialXeno

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I am intrigued to know why you started youtube and who more or less motivated you to start youtube if that's the case.

- Xeno

Last edited by a moderator:

datguyonYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It all started when a dad, the sun and a dude with six arms made me a sharpie stick so I could poke an evil sorcerer but as it turns out the sorcerer sent me to the past and now all I have is a sweet bike and 7 lady's who would kill for me (literally). I also think I can't die from oldness but I have to go back cause you know, muh family.
My name is John titor and that is my story...

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I YouTube because I love sharing videos of my adorable and hilarious cockatoo, Maui Lynn! This silly little bird has changed my life in so many positive ways since she's become a part of our family. Maui was 22 years old when I got her a year ago, and she was in horrible shape. Just give a little information on her history, her previous owner was my uncle, so I have known Maui since I was 5 years old. He had Maui for the first 22 years of her life, but I ALWAYS wanted to "adopt" her. When I met her when I was 5, I totally fell in love with this beautiful little angel. However, her previous owner did not take the best of care with her. She is a corella cockatoo, which are the smallest of the cockatoo world, so she only weighs about 1.8 pounds. When I got her a year ago (because her owner was a drug addict and went to rehab so he could no longer care for her) she was an entire pound underweight. Now I know being 1 pound underweight doesn't sound like a lot, but understand that she is at the ideal weight she should be now which is still only 1.8 pounds, which means she was less than half the weight she should have been. She also had a really bad mite infestation, and had begun plucking her feathers so badly because she was so stressed out. He never got her out of her cage or gave her any attention, so she was completely unsocialized and would bite anyone who came near her. I've had her for a little over a year now, and it is like she is a completely different bird. She is such a beautiful success story! It took MONTHS to socialize and properly train her, but we finally got there. She is so healthy and so happy now, and I couldn't be happier! She's my baby girl :) Now that she's made so much progress, her personality has really come out of hiding over the last year. I have so much enjoyed making videos with her and sharing them with friends and family, and since everyone always responds to these videos so well, I thought I would try posting them on YouTube to see if other people enjoy them as well.

BearInABox

Reaction score
I started YouTube because I'd wanted to do it for ages, but I was worried about people around me's reactions to my content. In the end, I decided that I didn't care, and I made my first video! Now I do it because I love the process of making videos, I'm a film graduate also, so it helps me to stay savvy with my editing and shooting skills!

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Out of all the stuff you have to go through to gain 1 or 2 subs, why keep going? I personally have no urge to quit, I love making videos and it's so cool being able to do what I do, create art bacically, create something amazing for others to see, or in my case laugh at.
So why do you keep going?

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Because I want too and because I can... and even if it doesn't happen I am 100% sure that if I keep pushing forward like I have been doing for the past 4 years I can make this my job and be able to do what I love to do that is being home with my love one, go around the mall and arcades and just playing video games as much as I want to!

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I like to tell stories and share a bit of my life with the rest of the world. I've always been a creator of some sort of visual arts throughout my life, so I wanted to utilize another medium to help me do just that. I'm not necessarily doing it for fame or the money, but to simply be able to express myself on another platform than what I'm used to.

NeonNights

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I do it for the fun, started as a hobby, had a ton of great tracks in my playlist and there were almost none on YT, so I decided to go around and contact the artists and see if they'd be up to it to allow me to share their content on YT and so it started.