How did you start?

• Total voters

Envision Adventure

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I keep going because, what's the point of quitting? If I quit, I won't accomplish anything. I really enjoy making content for my channel, so I'm going to keep doing it.

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd say it's the process of making videos which motivates me to do more. I love recording gameplays and taking notes on what I should do to improve myself while I'm editing the video. Uploading sucks for me though. Wifi here is super slow, but I enjoy YouTube enough to not quit :)

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The fact that I KNOW I'll make it somewhere on youtube. I know one day I'll release a video that blows up and gets me a boost in the algorithm.

TobyWan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think as long as im learning new things the videos come out pretty easily. Ill post a video and either ill learn something about how long it should be, what might be more popular, how i can make he audio better. Then Ive gotta make another video to try it all out! :)

ShadowDaniel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do youtube because it is fun and you can a learn a lot about presenting to people, editing video, meet new people/making new friends and much more. It is also a great way to learn the video industry.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have wanted to do it for a very long time, but it took me years to actually start. In fact, I only started in November last year. I want to share my passion for video games, but I found out the hard way that it is a very saturated market. The positive side to this is that it pushes me to find different ways to create original and unique content. It has quickly become my favorite hobby, as I have met some amazing people by doing it and have already learned a lot.

Tazi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
When I started YouTube I was in year 7, I had no friends and lacked social skills to talk to people because of years of primary school (elementary) bullying. I found YouTube to be a place where I could be myself, post what I wanted and build my social skills. Talking to a camera though difficult to start with became my time to shine and be seen as an individual that didn't suffer from social anxiety and could be who I was. Through the years it has become more about the community those small the individual heroes (subs) have helped me be who I am and I love the community we have. It's small but personal and it's why I continue to make content.

DenVee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do youtube because I've always loved the idea of entertaining people by doing something you're enjoying yourself. Every time I'm pulling a prank, whether it be out in public or just a small prank, I always have a mini adrenaline rush because you never know what the outcome is, and I love that feeling. Every aspect in my opinion is enjoyable, editing, recording, promotion of videos.

Although sometimes it is really difficult and depressing when your videos aren't reaching out to as many people as you anticipated, its always good to mix up the way you're trying to publicise your videos, and gaining new fans and viewers from doing so is very satisfying for me.

Also, when people comment on my videos saying they've really enjoyed it, or how I'm becoming better at what I'm doing in front of the camera, I feel a great sense of appreciation, which is what motivates me to continue making more videos. Theres so much adversity all over youtube, and I know that I, along with other small youtubers can be so successful if you keep uploading and doing what you're doing - that goes with anything.

Always take into consideration what people enjoy and want to watch on your channel, and work with those suggestions. Keep grinding ;)