How did you start?

• Total voters

sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I youtube because i love to play cod and i have poential so, and i want to give back to my family because i have noticed iv been struggling in schools so i want to be successful as possible so i can make myself and my family happy.

SweetiesSurpriseParty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I YouTube for my granddaughter! I watched her at 2 years old take a phone, go to YouTube, and start watching kid videos! I thought....what is she watching???? Does it have any value???? When I did start watching what she was watching....I knew I could do it and do it right! I am a teacher. I wanted what she watched to have some educational benefit. So here I am...one year later and 1058 subscribers later! Yippie for me!!!

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I started YouTube because I like to make something interesting and share with others. Before I was on Google Play but this is much more better and when you see the grow of your channel that gives you satisfaction, at least in my case :) . But everybody would like to become top YouTuber because in that case you can joint fun and money. Wish you best luck to all YouTubers here :)

JaxJocular

Reaction score
I do it because I want to make friends online. (Or start a community if I get big.)

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What a great question and plenty of different answers. Thats what makes You Tube great. I joined You Tube to share my thoughts and passions to anyone that want to watch and listen. Being an older Youtuber I feel I can share a different perspective. Just to let everyone know that when you retire you actually have less time (it seems) to do more videos but this year I have pledged to do more and more posting. Stay tuned!!

Scott ⛳✈
Photographer | Creator | Traveller ✈ | Golfer ⛳ | Drone Pilot | Adventurer

Bucky

Reaction score
I started it because it seems like a fun thing to do, and I enjoy the technical side to it. I enjoy making videos, as in editing them and working on them.

BeccyBells

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are so many reasons, honestly! I've always loved making and editing videos and I did it all the way back since I was 13 years old... no actually, making videos goes back until I was only 8 years old! And since I met my boyfriend at 20, with him living very far away, we use to make and send vlogs to each other since we didn't like skyping with cam, and he always complimented my editing and creativity and told me I should start youtube, so I kind of did, haha! It's come to be something I just really like doing and I love trying to challenge myself with new ideas an different editing techniques, and I also love getting feedback from other youtubers to help me improve my skills.

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do YouTube because i love making videos! Sometimes it's frustrating but at the end of the day as long as you enjoy making videos it doesn't matter :D

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's really a lot of effort and hard work to be a YouTuber. What are things that makes you want to continue making videos ?