How did you start?

• Total voters
Another reason is i'm starting to get older(25) and i realize how much it could mean to look back when your older and see videos of yourself.

Its my way of securing my youth lmao

I do YouTube because I want to share my gaming experiences with everyone. I want to be able to make the people happy who what's my video just the way video games makes me happy. It also allows my to learn new things like editing and gives me a better taking voice. Which is always a plus!

I think youtube is a great outlet for people, and if you aint all to keen on showing ur face and stuff like that you don't have to, it lets you take things at ur own pace and ease into it, making it easy to do, and improve, with no rush or pressure really. But that's just me lol, i do it hoping people can relate, and laugh, and having people that you can communicate with and have a discussion with is awesome.

I do it because it is a good outlet to talk about things that you like and interact with like minded people also because I enjoy media design

I do videos because its just a hobby I picked out. but its soo challenging because to get the views is soo hard. but I'm not giving up. I will be posting even when I only have 13 people look at it. its soo fun to edit a video period. seeing myself on the screen kind of interreges me. its a fun hobby to pick up. I cant help it I want to be YouTube famous one day too :p

I do it because my music teacher thought it would be a good idea for me to get heard as I never perform anywhere other than home....so far I only have two videos up but the results have been good, people seem to like it. :)

We all make video content for a reason, but why should we? We all have a reason why we like to make YouTube videos and I would love to hear your opinion of what makes you enjoy what you create!

I enjoy it to interact with people and to make humorous jokes and memes out of it. It lets my unique side of me that i wouldn't share with anything else!

I kinda see making videos as a way to share my perspective with others. It's also a great way to share ideas and connect with other creators. I guess that's what makes me passionate about YouTube.

Back