How did you start?

• Total voters

Kyle Laughlin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I like editing. But on the feels side of why is that I've just always been the giving type not to mention the class clown. Sounds cheesy but I put the two together and found myself loving making people laugh and smile. It was on one video a little girl commented about how much she looked forward to watching my content that it made her day better when she always felt down... that concreted my roots in trying to touch as many lives as I can even with just a smile. That's why I do YouTube.

YouXplain

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
To fill this empty void in my soul....... just kidding i need to improve my communication skills.

Boseen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I like editing. But on the feels side of why is that I've just always been the giving type not to mention the class clown. Sounds cheesy but I put the two together and found myself loving making people laugh and smile. It was on one video a little girl commented about how much she looked forward to watching my content that it made her day better when she always felt down... that concreted my roots in trying to touch as many lives as I can even with just a smile. That's why I do YouTube.
Sounds like a very good reason to do YouTube. It's so awesome that one of your subscribers actually commented that. Must really make you feel good about your content

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: Kyle Laughlin

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Started cause I got inspired:)
Really like to read about philosophy/psychology and I use YouTube to give my thoughts on it.
Also use it to improve my animation skills and like some kind of self-therapy

LeDirt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For entertainment and money.

Being straight and honest here.

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Im just experimenting with my hobbies. Needed a creative outlet to vent I guess lol.
But it does have cool side effects. Im improving my English and the amount of support Im getting in a short period that my channel is open is pretty cool :D

Wonderlander

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel is very young, but it's pretty awesome to be the part of the community on YT, that's one of the reasons I am enjoying it. I just feel more connected to someone or something that is greater than myself.

And also there is always some kind of personal satisfaction when someone who I don't know actually gives me the positive feedback on what I do as a hobby.

Just a few reasons :)

Dalindcy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been blogging for over a year and I love the community aspect of it. Talking to my commenters, trying to understand their side of things and learning from their experiences. I wanted to carry this over to my YouTube channel. The community aspect is the most important for me and that's what I love most about it. I'm very passionate about the topics I talk about and I want to chat with other people about those topics!

Kosmog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I started my channel to improve my english and my communication skills. Then I began to like it and I can say it's like a hobby for me right now. I know not much time has passed since I started my channel, but I feel I am gonna like being a youtuber.