Why do we love difficult games so much?

Arc Flash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

I take a look at what drives people to complete difficult games. I'll focus on Cuphead more specifically in this video. Hope you guys enjoy!

Reactions: BullMoose

BullMoose

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It is a weird that as time has gone on, more and more games have gravitated toward a more casual crowd whereas their base support is still composed of hardcore gamers who find the ease of some games more maddening than banging their heads against the wall for hours trying to push through a difficult game. Nice vid mate!

Reactions: Arc Flash

Arc Flash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It is a weird that as time has gone on, more and more games have gravitated toward a more casual crowd whereas their base support is still composed of hardcore gamers who find the ease of some games more maddening than banging their heads against the wall for hours trying to push through a difficult game. Nice vid mate!
That's definitely true. There are some out there too that no matter how challenging the game, they're always looking for something even harder. I don't know if I'm quite that masochistic, ha ha. Thanks! Keep up the good work as well!

Reactions: BullMoose