Why do some people say Macs are better for editing?

Charlie

↑ That's Me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I guess it's because iMovie is way better than windows movie maker but on the advanced side windows is better for editing

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I think macs are better for editing because mainly it feels faster, better resolution, and plus programs only able for use on mac, normally are much easier to maneuver and use in my opinion.

Reactions: IftiBashir

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Because apple fan boys/girls wouldn't know what decent editing software was if it hit them in their faces.
Guess you've not used a mac then.
I use a mac for all of my videos - from my channel stats, I dont think Im doing too badly at all......

CatsRants

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter
oh god I soo badly want one! Just a tad out of my price range lol!!!

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Because apple fan boys/girls wouldn't know what decent editing software was if it hit them in their faces.
I've tried stuff that could only be used for windows and I frankly hated it. Most of the number one most subscribed youtubers on youtube actually use a mac. I think they all do, but I'm not going to make that my final answer. :D

RoarsTV

Rawwwwwrrrrrr
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Guess you've not used a mac then.
I use a mac for all of my videos - from my channel stats, I dont think Im doing too badly at all......

I have used a Mac and I really don't like them, you can do a million and one things more with Adobe editing software than you ever could with the Mac software, Adobe's products are designed for film makers and so on, so their software is gonna be a million times better.

Reactions: J.rizzo091

Titus

Guy who makes videos
Reaction score
I have used a Mac and I really don't like them, you can do a million and one things more with Adobe editing software than you ever could with the Mac software, Adobe's products are designed for film makers and so on, so their software is gonna be a million times better.
What software did you use??
Like final cut is designed for movie makers too.

RoarsTV

Rawwwwwrrrrrr
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've tried stuff that could only be used for windows and I frankly hated it. Most of the number one most subscribed youtubers on youtube actually use a mac. I think they all do, but I'm not going to make that my final answer. :D

Yeah but people that actually know what they're talking about when it comes to editing will tell you that Adobe is the shizzle when it comes to editing software...

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Yeah but people that actually know what they're talking about when it comes to editing will tell you that Adobe is the shizzle when it comes to editing software...
Yeah I know adobe is better, but you know you can use adobe on a mac right?