Why do my videos keep on turning out like this?

un4gettable47

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just uploaded this video to YouTube and it turned out choppy/glitchy? There is no problems with the video before I upload it to YouTube? I recorded the video with a DAZZLE VIDEO CREATOR PLATINUM HD which I bought from FutureShop a week ago. I then captured the video ion VirtualDub using the Divx Plus codec and edited it also in VirtualDub (deinterlacingéresizing to 1920x 1080). I have uploaded other videos straight from this point and it turns out choppy just like in the video below. BUT, I also tried encoding it in Adobe Media Encoder using the YouTube preset: h.264 HD 1080p 29.97 fps... And that is the video in the link? So can some1 tell me what is going on? Thanks.
www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=HBkRtqJdz3U&feature=plcp

RogueNinja

Reviewer, no longer gaming :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
okay lower ure fps to 27 this will stop gliches for the most use sony vegas to render ure vids if u can get it if not use power director which is like 40 quid i think ?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
at the bottom of the youtube screen, next to the [cc] click on the cog, and set it to HD ... it made it look better my end.
:)

un4gettable47

Reaction score
okay lower ure fps to 27 this will stop gliches for the most use sony vegas to render ure vids if u can get it if not use power director which is like 40 quid i think ?
Thanks so much for your quick response, I hoped I could get some good help here. Now, I do have sony vegas pro 11 and have not had any luck when editing/rendering in that program. SOOOO many confusing settings it drives me nuts. Every time I finish rendering in Sony Vegas my video is literally a BLACK SCREEN? I setup sony vegas using the settings of some youtube tutorial. So I don't know what you can recommend to that? lol... I will try out power director as you mentioned and see how that goes. Also I will see if making fps 27 works as well. Is there anything else u can tell me after this response? thanks again man....

RogueNinja

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
well in vegas use microsoft media (wav) at 4.8HD and render it with this as your recording is in hd you need to render it in hd for it to be the best so try this out if not il add u on skype if u want and walk you through it :)

un4gettable47

Reaction score
well in vegas use microsoft media (wav) at 4.8HD and render it with this as your recording is in hd you need to render it in hd for it to be the best so try this out if not il add u on skype if u want and walk you through it :)
i don't think there is that setting "wav 4.8HD" what is 4.8? There is a setting called wave microsoft (.wav) and then there is a bunch of wierd seetings such as 48, 000Hz, 16bit, mono, pcm ect....?

un4gettable47

Reaction score
and sorry, i meant deinterlacing...not defragmenting...

RogueNinja

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
okay i cant remember the exact name add me on skype and i will tell u cus im s**t at writing instructions down XD