Why do I get so many dislikes???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The obvious has been said; but I'd like to pitch in to the discussion anyway.

If you haven't got haters, you haven't made it yet. ;)

Not even a cringe line or anything like that, it's factual that every single big YouTuber has that group of people that will just hate what they do, regardless of what they actually do. Even the announcement videos for PewDiePie or Markiplier's charity livestreams have a dislike bar present. I haven't managed to attract any trolls yet, but I'm sure it will happen, because this is the internet and people love to feel powerful and important by putting down others.

Reactions: KaragolGaming

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
checked your channel out and its amazing, probably just haters hating on your voice or video quality lol everytime I upload I instantly get a dislike on all my video's lmao haters gonna hate, keep going and make them mad :)

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You got a great singing voice keep it up and don't worry about the dislike

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
checked your channel out and its amazing, probably just haters hating on your voice or video quality lol everytime I upload I instantly get a dislike on all my video's lmao haters gonna hate, keep going and make them mad :)
Thank you! Such a sweet reply![DOUBLEPOST=1482213293,1482213262][/DOUBLEPOST]
You got a great singing voice keep it up and don't worry about the dislike
Thanks bud! And I will!

Project Punch

Reaction score
I mean people are you going to hate you no matter how popular The videos themselves are great just keep on making and block out the haters hahaha

Reactions: Jonatan Moser

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I went over and checked out your channel and I think it might just be trolls. I could understand lots of dislikes if you made videos about politics or something else controversial but you sort of don't, so I think this is just a case of you have a pretty decent about of subs and the trolls have come out from under the bridge. Sorry, but I hope your loyal subs will counteract it with love

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I checked your stuff in the hope of being blatantly honest and point out what you were at fault with. Can't do that when there aren't any faults can I?

Reactions: Jonatan Moser

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I checked your stuff in the hope of being blatantly honest and point out what you were at fault with. Can't do that when there aren't any faults can I?
Wow thanks buddy, that really got to me![DOUBLEPOST=1484038787,1484038727][/DOUBLEPOST]
I went over and checked out your channel and I think it might just be trolls. I could understand lots of dislikes if you made videos about politics or something else controversial but you sort of don't, so I think this is just a case of you have a pretty decent about of subs and the trolls have come out from under the bridge. Sorry, but I hope your loyal subs will counteract it with love
They do their best! And for that I am really grateful

Chris Raynerson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I just looked at your channel expecting like a 60/40 or 70/30 ratio on your like/dislikes. Not even close. You are just getting people who just like to dislike stuff. Don't get so heated over this, because the bigger you get, the bigger the haters get. If some random person disliking your video while 100 others liked it gets to you, then you're not going to do well if you blow up. So work on your self-confidence to prepare yourself when that moment does come because the haters will be very vicious at times.

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I just looked at your channel expecting like a 60/40 or 70/30 ratio on your like/dislikes. Not even close. You are just getting people who just like to dislike stuff. Don't get so heated over this, because the bigger you get, the bigger the haters get. If some random person disliking your video while 100 others liked it gets to you, then you're not going to do well if you blow up. So work on your self-confidence to prepare yourself when that moment does come because the haters will be very vicious at times.
Thank you! :)

And yeah, lately I've havd a few better rated vids, but some of the (mostly earlier) lesser liked videos do have 60/40 or 70/30 ratio.. :)
But yeah, I guess you're right. I sure hope my loyal fans will back me up when that time comes! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.