Why can't I schedule my uploads?

RWHall

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
So was uploading my video for a scheduled upload on my collab channel... We have previously been able to schedule our uploads... I see the option to schedule it, but it's grayed out and won't let me choose it... Is there something wrong? We don't have any copyright strikes or anything...

c4geron

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ive had this problem as well....you need to set it as Scheduled when you first start to upload the video.....its not greyed out in the dropdown box then.

tsubasa28

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you need to set it as Scheduled when you first start to upload the video.....its not greyed out in the dropdown box then.

Correct. I'm not partnered with a network but I have the option to schedule a video when I begin to upload.

MrMegabyte

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If none of the things above have worked you might want to check if your channel is verified with your e-mail address, this may be the problem. Hope I helped

SilentRich

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wait I can schedule my uploads? My god I would love that to be a feature for us non partner scrubs.

bukavu1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So was uploading my video for a scheduled upload on my collab channel... We have previously been able to schedule our uploads... I see the option to schedule it, but it's grayed out and won't let me choose it... Is there something wrong? We don't have any copyright strikes or anything...
You have to set the video to private first then that option to schedule can be chosen.