YAGURLPRIN

Reaction score
These days it's so difficult to "blow up" on YouTube. Back when I was just a viewer the platform was filled with so many unique videos that got pretty decent views. Nowadays you have to follow trends in order to get big and a lot of these trends are so dumb ): I don't want to talk about who I would "SMASH OR PASS" or talk about Jake Paul. Smh I just gotta keep doing me

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's hard and getting harder all the time. Millions of channels are chasing the pot of gold. You need to have a new angle, unusual or extreme personality characteristics, and stand out in some way. Analyze the characteristics of why videos and channels blow up, and try to replicate with your own flavor sprinklings.

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
We all need to work our magic on viewers to get BIIIIIIG .I am still looking for this Philosophers stone.

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeap it's pretty hard to understand the new youtube algorithm.Nowadays it's become really hard to rank higher in the search result especially for a small channel :(

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Difficult? No, you just need the right exposure that comes from the right content.

You got to have that "X" factor. If you don't have it you'd better be happy with doing it for a hobby or you'll end up very unhappy and frustrated. No matter if you have a successful YouTube channel or not, each video is going to take the same amount of work.

ilikepstrophies

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just don't become one of those channels with a million subscribers still putting up semi daily videos only getting 10k views.

Reactions: Quick Question

BamaGuyRTR

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
These days it's so difficult to "blow up" on YouTube. Back when I was just a viewer the platform was filled with so many unique videos that got pretty decent views. Nowadays you have to follow trends in order to get big and a lot of these trends are so dumb ): I don't want to talk about who I would "SMASH OR PASS" or talk about Jake Paul. Smh I just gotta keep doing me
Yes, it is difficult. I've watched a few of your videos and you're funny. Rants that are funny do well I think but you upload once a week. That's not bad(a lot better than me) but the people that really start to grow upload more than that I think. I'm not saying everyday but more than once a week. I also think your editing is good but given you only upload once a week, it should be better(my editing sucks...I have no illusions about that).

I really wouldn't follow trends. You should be making videos about what interests you and I think your stories are good. Now you're going to have to educate me a little....what is SMASH OR PASS?...and Jake Paul isn't a great topic unless you plan to rant about him. Anyway as you said, just keep doing you and be consistent.

Last edited:

PatientBreeze

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I saw some of your videos and they are funny so you don't have to act like someone else or go with the trends because your videos are enjoyable. I would recommend buying a better quality camera that might be the reason why you may not be getting as many views as you hope you would or maybe the thumbnails need some work as I think they don't capture the audiences eye very well. other than that you are funny and seem like a nice person to hang around with so keep up the good videos and don't give up :)

Reactions: BamaGuyRTR