Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watched a couple of your videos, one of them being the Canon T7i unboxing. You're pretty funny and I like the editing.

I bought the Canon 70D back in 2015 and it's a really nice camera but I'm really wishing I waited for the 80D. You can do some things with the Canon app for the 80D that you can't do on the 70D(start/stop recording video and other stuff). I may go ahead and get myself the 80D(body only) for my birthday next month and save the 70D as a backup camera.
I low key wish I got the Canon 80D too, Imma invest in that when my channel grows more and thank you! :) Lemmie know how you like the canon 80d when you get it!

Reactions: BamaGuyRTR

Sven Vee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just gotta keep grinding. I definitely notice a huuge amount of growth difference from the periods where I upload more often and am more active vs the period that I was just in where I traveled a lot and didn't make a lot of content. Just gotta stay on it, be in sync with the trends or what grabs attention whenever it feels natural, and try not to obsess over numbers too much. :)

FleXiNaToR

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just be original and unique and You must enjoy what you are doing or there is no actual reason
for doing it.
I Have 4subs :) But I know my channel will grow even if its a small growth.
All that matters to me is keeping my 4 subs happy and also bringing a smile to new viewers