Why buy a DSLR over a small compact camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonorbika

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How is my YouTube channel failed? I've never said I had any high goals for it, so by definition it is not a failure.
If you want to point fingers, lets point them at you!
The only reason your only video has 500 views is because you use F4F on twitter, which is a terrible tactic to gain fans.
3 years and NO tactic has helped your FAILED channel!:bounce:

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
3 years and NO tactic has helped your FAILED channel!:bounce:
It's blatant that you are not willing to intelligently discuss this, so I am going to have to ignore you. If you are willing to grow up and discuss this in a more mature way, please do say :)
Let's see where your channel is in 3 years, most probably doing even worse ;)

londonorbika

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's blatant that you are not willing to intelligently discuss this, so I am going to have to ignore you. If you are willing to grow up and discuss this in a more mature way, please do say :)
Let's see where your channel is in 3 years, most probably doing even worse ;)
Your channel will be under "most flopped channels created!" :bounce::hilarious2:

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Your dad is gonna wonder why his son has a failed youtube channel and wasted 3 years of his life tryna make it succeed! :bounce::hilarious2::giggle:
1) Implying he'd give a s**t.
2) Implying I tried to make my channel the next big thing
3) Implying I spent the full three years on it.

You really are a silly person.

londonorbika

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1) Implying he'd give a s**t.
2) Implying I tried to make my channel the next big thing
3) Implying I spent the full three years on it.

You really are a silly person.
NOT as silly as it taking 3 years just to get hardly NO views on your youtube channel. Your dad must be proud! :bounce::hilarious2::giggle:

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
NOT as silly as it taking 3 years just to get hardly NO views on your youtube channel. Your dad must be proud! :bounce::hilarious2::giggle:
He does not give a single s**t, he is in fact quite proud that I go to the best creative university in the country, and have a happy life.
I wonder if your dad is proud that you play will dolls upload it to YouTube.

Holy s**t you're actually using the "your dad" insult. You are a middle schooler, as I thought.

londonorbika

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
He does not give a single s**t, he is in fact quite proud that I go to the best creative university in the country, and have a happy life.
I wonder if your dad is proud that you play will dolls upload it to YouTube.

Holy s**t you're actually using the "your dad" insult. You are a middle schooler, as I thought.
YOUR daddy had no choice but to be proud, he saw that you were failing on youtube and figured it's your LAST hope! :bounce::hilarious2::giggle::tongue:

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
YOUR daddy had no choice but to be proud, he saw that you were failing on youtube and figured it's your LAST hope! :bounce::hilarious2::giggle::tongue:
Damn you really are pathetic, you think YouTube is the only thing there is in life. What a sad sad existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.