Why aren't my subscribers growing?

Zachary Thomas

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
For the last 3-5 videos my subscriber growth has been stuck at the same number, which is discouraging to me cause I'm trying to promote as much as I can and use any means neccesary to get others to watch, do any of you have advice on how to grow the amount of people that subscribe?

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You are sub stuck it happens man.
I was stuck at 49 subs for like two weeks once haha

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Everyone gets stuck sometimes. Just keep pushing through it, eventually you'll hit a steady flow.

EposVox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yep! It just happens; subscriber growth is not guaranteed nor constant. Just gotta keep working and improving!

Moses Cheeks

Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Your really small. You wont get notice fast

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For the last 3-5 videos my subscriber growth has been stuck at the same number, which is discouraging to me cause I'm trying to promote as much as I can and use any means necessary to get others to watch, do any of you have advice on how to grow the amount of people that subscribe?
I watched one of your videos. It was very high quality, no corners cut on editing at all. It should captivate people and turn them into subscribers... IF THEY CAN FIND YOU!

When you are small growth will not come easy. I can post a car review of a Lamborghini next week and still only get 1000 views vs 100000 for one of the big name car reviewers. It's all about exposure, and even being at 2K subscribers at this point in time I got nothing. (For the record... The Lambo.... Not going to happen anytime soon as I know no one with a Lamborghini, and if I did I doubt that person would let me hoon it around).