Why are some of my videos demonetized?

hairliciously

Reaction score
I post daily vlogs on my hair transplant progress and notice that I have been getting some of my daily vlogs demonetized the following day. Anybody know why?

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Possibly from music in your videos.
Have you looked in your video manager to see if there are any copyright notices?

hairliciously

Reaction score
Yeah, very strange. I don't have any tags that aren't related to my topic. I always have to reach out to YT support to get them re-monetized again but it takes at least 12-24 hours for them to respond.

Free Commercial Use Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Could be a few things but will usually show you when you click on them under video manager.

- Can't prove you own the content. ( they used to do this not sure if they still do )
- Third party copyright claim
- Material is not considered ad friendly ( usually tags of death or war or such things )

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
- Material is not considered ad friendly ( usually tags of death or war or such things )

Based on the topic of OP's channel, that is potentially the most likely issue. I haven't checked out OP's channel or videos but if he's discussing and showing images of skin grafts, it could be considered a bit too "gory" and not something advertisers want to associate their brand with.

More info here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6162278?hl=en