Why Are Prank Channels Hated So Much?!?!

Should I Convert To A Prank Channel

• Yes

• No

• Do a mixture of videos

Results are only viewable after voting.

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Speaking as someone who does pranks, we have started out doing prank calls. These aren't staged at all so I think our viewers really like that aspect. We also don't have a script beyond a fake name my wife and I decided to use, so everything is raw and turns out to be pretty hilarious.

We have ideas about doing more "pranks" in the future...with hidden mics and stuff. I think some people take it way too far and upset others...the pranks we would do would honestly be mostly to see peoples reactions to us doing funny things, and less about upsetting them.

That being said, we're not looking to be a prank channel AT ALL. We just enjoy having fun together and this is one element of our channel. Look at RomanAtWood for example...he started out doing pranks and then switched to mostly vlogs (if im not mistaken). We are building an audience by showcasing hilarious videos about my wife and I doing challenges and ridiculous things and will move into vlogging/add that in the near future once people get to know our personalities a bit more.

Reactions: lastnamebanks

Who Is Kristen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Because prank videos are almost always fake because real reactions would be too boring. Also most pranks cross the lin.

nutwad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Most pranksters are hated because they are known for faking their videos. However, even if that is the case, I still somehow find some of them entertaining.

alex miller

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
because a lot of them are staged and some of them do the same thing over and over again

StraightUpIrish

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Most prank channels are revolved around clickbait, they do it because they know there is an audience for it(for some unknown reason because it ridiculous) prank channels generally tend to do out of the way things to annoy the public person or like most of them lie about their pranks. Its up to you but there is a lot of people who dont like them. Again your choice whatever makes you happy.