Why are people clicking away at the start of my videos?

NateStanley

Editor / Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I can't watch the video. It's private. It needs to be either public or unlisted for me to be able to see it.
Oops, could've sworn I set it unlsited. Fixed it.

Anyways, enjoy.

Last edited:

NateStanley

Editor / Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Then how come the problem isn't unique to that video?
And just to tie up loose ends, I explained why the long ones are perhaps not getting views, and then you brought that up as an exception and I explained it.

LBob

Reaction score
that was ncie thing to do. i think that it is maybe not his attention at start but maybe people don't like skyrim now? try something new game

Acerthorn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
that was ncie thing to do. i think that it is maybe not his attention at start but maybe people don't like skyrim now? try something new game
FFS did you not even read the OP?

Acerthorn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
And just to tie up loose ends, I explained why the long ones are perhaps not getting views, and then you brought that up as an exception and I explained it.
The odds that each one of these videos has a unique factor independent of the others that's causing the exact same problem are one in a million.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
OP- You asked a question and you got a lot of good feedback from @NateStanley and others - If you don't like constructive criticism, then don't ask for feedback. We've been patient with you but you have history of this and your last thread asking for feedback was locked for the exact same reason ( http://yttalk.com/threads/how-can-i-get-patreon-supporters.293165/ )

If you continue arguing pointlessly with people who take the time to give you feedback and their opinions, this thread will also be locked and that'll be your last.