Why are my videos flagged for copyright and/or blocked?

Zas

Reaction score
HI
I see other Youtubers using other people's videos and there videos are blocked.

Why are mine?

THanks

Mark

428.jpg429.jpg

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the copyright forum.

Why are my videos flagged for copyright and/or blocked?
Erm maybe because you have uploaded content for which you don't own the copyright.

Zas

Reaction score
I can show you many other videos that a user is using copyright video, but the video is still posted. Some are flagged and others are not.

Some videos get flagged while others dont. I was just windering why, apart from the obvious answer of "they dont own the copyright"

Last edited by a moderator:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I can show you many other videos that a user is using copyright video, but the video is still posted. Some are flagged and others are not.

Some videos get flagged while others dont. I was just windering why, apart from the obvious answer of "they dont own the copyright"

Here's the thing you need to understand with YouTube and all other aspects of life where there are rules and laws - Forget what anyone else is doing. It is irrelevant. YOU are responsible for YOUR actions, nobody else's because if/when you get caught, you are on your own. Are all those other channels here to help you? No.

If the police arrest someone for stealing and the person says "But lots of people steal stuff and don't get arrested." - What do you think will happen? Will the police say sorry and cancel the arrest? No of course not.

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
The other could have permission!
The others might not have been caught yet!
etc

What matters is your compliance with YouTube's terms and conditions and compliance with the law. What other do or do not do have no bearing.
You are clearly violating both the law and YouTube's terms and conditions.

Zas

Reaction score
Here's the thing you need to understand with YouTube and all other aspects of life where there are rules and laws - Forget what anyone else is doing. It is irrelevant. YOU are responsible for YOUR actions, nobody else's because if/when you get caught, you are on your own. Are all those other channels here to help you? No.

If the police arrest someone for stealing and the person says "But lots of people steal stuff and don't get arrested." - What do you think will happen? Will the police say sorry and cancel the arrest? No of course not.
Crown,
Your posing was really great and very true. Thank you ;-)