WHY AM I GETTING LACK OF VIEWS AND SUBS?

TheZombieHunter23

Reaction score
I have been doing Youtube for 3 years almost. My current channel has been active for almost a year and a half. But for some reasons I been getting lack of views. It was better than my first channel. But I wanted a little more to come out of my work. In fact, I try different tags for every videos by using tube buddy. I edit my thumbnails. But somehow my fans just don't seem to devour my content. Is it my personality or the game I play? There likes so many reason that could be the cause. I'm really lost in this situation.

Elysia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
ok, so i would say (and dont get discouraged) but. Youtube in the past 3 years has pretty much tripled if not more in size, meaning it was a little easier for ppl to see your content back then. now a days, you need to not only be consistently active, but you need to post your content EVERYWHERE. Facebook, twitter, instagram, tumblr, forums, blogs, and not just once, you need to stay active on all of these platforms and push your content as much as possible. Its now more of a marketing game than a post and let it happen game.[DOUBLEPOST=1494354862,1494354768][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try different content out.
ps...bro, you are effing killing it. what 6 months you have had that channel!?!?! insane man