Why Am I Getting Dislikes For No Reason???!

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
hi guys. I noticed ever since my channel has been growing a lot, I have been getting dislikes on all of my videos. One of my most viewed videos had 31 likes and 0 dislikes yesterday. ( I also joined this site yesterday) and now it has 31 likes and 3 dislikes??! What is the point of disliking someones content when you can just no click on the video???!
The more popular and more people start watching your videos the likelihood of someone disliking is higher. just comes with the territory my friend.

ggdeeofficial

EZ Game EZ Life
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It is still a view so dont worry about it! Only time to worry is if its more than 50% and you have a lot. I only thumbs down if its click bait and unrelated at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JanPlays_

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There are so much trolls and dislike bots everywhere, i get
dislikes too, on some videos i have more dislikes than likes...

DBA

I've Got It
Reaction score
Dislikes happen, I wouldn't worry too much about them. Don't think I have any video with zero dislikes, the most being 287 (with 9,558 likes). The least being a 1 to 547 ratio.

I would look for a trend though. For example if a certain type, topic, or style of video always gets more dislikes, there's probably a reason why.

Nathan Williams

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi guys. I noticed ever since my channel has been growing a lot, I have been getting dislikes on all of my videos. One of my most viewed videos had 31 likes and 0 dislikes yesterday. ( I also joined this site yesterday) and now it has 31 likes and 3 dislikes??! What is the point of disliking someones content when you can just no click on the video???!
Some people disliking videos for no reason but just ignore them and move forward mate :) Keep up the hard work!

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
dislikes are part of the business. simple as. often times a guy may disagree and decide to dislike every vid you got it can be annoying, but it's just the nature of the channel.

Eman Aziz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It happened on my older channel... trust me don't let it get to you. It can really affect your motivation, but hey, youtube is all about moments like these. If you can push through some dislikes then I'd consider you to be a pretty committed guy cause again, on my old channel when I got dislikes, I lost all motivation to upload and had short absences from youtube, so do us all a favor and don't give up :)

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Dislike boys, and also people litrally subscribe just to dislike they either really don't like your channel or enjoy it for some reason "some people just want to see the world burn"

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know dislikes can be discouraging. But we all get them. Even your favorite YouTuber gets them.
Sometimes I upload a video and get a dislike within an hour or two. I sometimes think someone is subscribed to me just to dislike my videos. Lol.

But at any rate, if your content is good and you are getting positive feedback mostly, a few dislikes shouldn't be an issue. However if you're getting more negative feedback than positive, and you want to change that, then that's when you revisit your content and make some changes.