Why Am I Getting Dislikes For No Reason???!

I had someone put over 20 dislikes on one video because I didn't answer them on twitter and they kept harassing me :/
Dislikes are annoying but as long as you don't wake up with over 10 suddenly, don't sweat it

Everyone always puts it out on the trolls.

Not blaming you man but you need to remember that not everybody is going to like you.

Some vids I do get a lot more hate than others

upload_2016-12-4_17-28-36.png

upload_2016-12-4_17-29-47.png

Best thing is to not worry about it and work on how you are as an entertainer/youtuber

No matter what you make, somone is always going to dislike it - but on Youtube I believe those dislikes count as interaction with your channel, so it's actually good for your visibility!

Dislike button is for not so nice people remind us that we have to make a better video than the one we made. We can take that a critic to better our self

To be fair, use them dislikes to your advantage, use them to drive yourself to do better! the way to think of it is, oh if you dislikes my video then thats too bad because im gonna do better!! thats what i do, they give me a reason to keep pushing on youtube, always look to better myself, hope i helped

Because the internet. People love to be jerks on the internet, and the best thing to do to those jerks is...nothing. Just ignore the dislikes, as they're 100% meaningless.

If you have a really high dislike:like ratio, maybe consider if you've done something awful/controversial.
Otherwise, dislikes are a natural part of YouTube. Just accept them as interaction from viewers (which youtube loves).

My vids are around 9 mins long.
I will upload and within 30 secs i get a few likes and a dislike. there is someone that always dislikes. Meh..

How do you know if it was for no reason? Hear me out now. I never said your content was bad, but maybe there is a reason. I cover Broncos games in Madden right. If I lose Broncos fans certainly hit dislike. Not because they didn't like the video. They don't like the Broncos losing. It's a perfectly fine reason to dislike. I would not always assume a dislike has no reason.

Back